We are currently seeking a new Account Executive to join our SMB Sales team.
What your team does:
Our Account Executive team is the engine that drives our business development efforts to close. They provide sound advice, give product demonstrations, offer solutions to complex problems using strong business acumen and resourcefulness. They do it quickly, efficiently, and flawlessly; while continuing to revolutionize an entire industry.
What you’ll work on:
- Converting qualified leads using telephone, email and product demonstrations;
- Using Salesforce.com to prioritize, organize, and set appointments for qualified leads, and opportunities through View, Tasks and Calendar;
- Paying close attention to key metrics, including number of qualified leads and conversion rate at various stages of the funnel through paid accounts;
- Working with Product Engineers, Sales Engineers, and Support in order to provide solutions to our customers;
- Forecasting, negotiation and deal closures;
- Developing business cases for customers;
- Hunting for your own business.
What you may have:
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience, including closing deals;
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in SaaS or other technology companies;
- Knowledge and passion for technology and cloud-based products;
- Previous experience running demos;
- A competitive mindset;
- A hunter mentality;
- A continuous improvement mindset.
Serious bonus points if you have
- Experience with transactional sales and how to pitch value.
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.