We are currently seeking a Senior Software Developer to join our Engineering team in Dublin. This role can be performed from our Dublin office, remotely across Ireland, or a combination of both. Some exceptions may apply.
Clio’s Dublin team drives our international expansion and is home to product development, sales, marketing, and customer success. The team operates like a startup within a larger company, which means we experiment and blaze the trail for Clio in new markets around the world.
We are looking for someone who is interested in playing a critical role in a close-knit, supportive development team as we strive to become a market leader. This team is focused on shaping the future product roadmap for international markets. Working as part of this team affords you the opportunity to own your projects from inception to deployment and becoming a subject matter expert to educate your peers and department.
A day in the life might look like:
- Working with a distributed team of developers to solve complex problems and provide solutions to Clio customers;
- Working in an agile development environment;
- Working as part of a full-stack team using a wide variety of technologies, solving cool problems, and challenging yourself;
- Participating in diverse projects and collaborating with development teams across three countries;
- Reviewing code and having your code reviewed; mentoring and being mentored by other Clio developers.
- Actively finding ways to share your learned experience with colleagues and beyond.
You may be fit for this role if:
- You have a strong idea of what quality looks like, and hold yourself accountable to that. You assist your peers, department, and organization in meeting that standard.
- You have hands on experience with Ruby on Rails, Typescript, React and/or Angular.
- You have a passion to learn new technologies and work effectively in a dynamic and ever-evolving environment that includes distributed teams and customers.
- You possess a growth mindset that allows you to help your team solve complex technical problems.
- You are a role model for the people around you.
- Generous compensation plans including commission and a bi-annual salary review process
- Pension Matching program
- Health Insurance and Dental cover including paid cover for dependants
- Clio’s Flex Paid Time Off Policy means there is no pre-set limit to the amount of time you are able to take during any calendar year!
- Paid Parental Leave for mothers and fathers
- Our Distributed by Design Model gives you the flexibility to choose how you work giving you a better work-life balance. Our flexible working options even allow you to work from other countries temporarily
- €150 monthly wellness allowance to spend however you choose for example fitness classes, gym memberships, spa days etc.
- Educational and learning stipend;
- Employee Assistance Programme
- We provide Macbooks as standard and any other tools you require to do your best work along with a generous allowance to create your perfect home office environment
- If you choose to visit our office in Dublin 8 you will find plenty of treats - the good and bad stuff!
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark;
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you, with the support of your leaders;
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Ireland's Great Places to Work, Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.
Where your team works:
Clio is currently transitioning to a Distributed by Design workplace, which means a workplace that is built around you. This means that Clio offers employees the opportunity to work from one of our offices or in a distributed manner across Ireland. At Clio, distributed working has been built into our culture from day one, with teams (and, at times, founders) distributed across provinces and time zones. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology and culture to ensure our team members are set up to succeed no matter where they live in Ireland. We want all team members to feel like they're able to do their best work here, and we're committed to supporting that whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers