We are currently seeking a Customer Account Manager to join our Customer Enablement team. This role is for tenacious and driven individuals who are customer first naturals. This role has been designed to ensure maximum health for Clio customers who are through their onboarding period and may need a little additional help or could be (or become) a Clio promoter.
This role is available to candidates remotely across Canada, excluding Québec.
What your team does:
Our Account Management team is accountable for a large and diverse account base in terms of legal coverage: different law types (criminal, corporate, family for example), different customer types (lawyers, paralegals, office staff etc.), varied firms sizes and a varied workload. The team works to quickly connect with a customer on delivering value, and enable the relationship to guide the customer to first value, further value or away from churn. Accounts managers also take on any incoming refund requests and some accounts who may be looking to cancel.
What you’ll work on:
- Directly impacting important KPIs such as proactive churn prevention, adoption, expansion, customer retention, plus various project deliverables;
- Proactively reaching out to customers to ensure they are receiving value from Clio;
- Re-engaging customers with Clio usage through your understanding of the product, customer personas and the value available to our customers;
- Identifying, acting upon, and converting revenue opportunities; providing analysis on conversion success, and iterating on opportunity type;
- Reaching out to promoters for the brand, referrals, revenue and possible advocacy opportunities;
- Managing and retaining incoming lifecycle opportunities such as refunds and escalations;
- Sharing feedback with the Product organisation to ensure we are building with customer front of mind;
- Work on and lead (where appropriate) customer driven projects.
What you may have:
- 2+ Customer Success/Service/Support experience
- 2+ years in an account manager or similar function
- Sales experience
- Experience working in or closely with Sales organizations
- SaaS experience
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Salesforce experience
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.