We are currently seeking an Executive Recruiter to join our People team. This role is also available to candidates across Canada and the US, excluding Quebec.
What your team does:
Our Talent Acquisition team is looking for an Executive Recruiter. We are hyper-focused on becoming one of the most human, diverse and high-performing teams in the world. That means we work hard and dedicate ourselves to making sure our Team Clio thrives as we scale. We aren’t just filling roles, we are filling roles with the right people who are going to drive our mission forward.
We’re looking for someone who takes people and culture seriously, someone who thrives in a rapid-growth, high-velocity environment, and someone who lives and breathes their values.
What you’ll work on:
- Manage a candidate pipeline of Director+ candidates and drive the full-cycle recruitment process across multiple geographies
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to execute on our hiring strategies, meet quarterly hiring targets, and ensure a uniformly stellar candidate experience
- Seek out new and creative ways to find and engage the most passionate and high-potential candidates, both active and passive
- Contribute to building the strongest recruiting function with the most innovative practices and processes in Canada
- Represent Clio with professionalism, integrity, and authenticity. We hire according to our values!
What you may have:
- Senior level full-cycle technical and non-technical recruiting experience, ideally within a rapid-growth or otherwise high-velocity environment
- 1+ years of executive recruitment experience
- Strong knowledge of the SaaS space
- A track record of success with meeting hiring targets
- A consultative approach to recruitment: A strategic thinker who brings a problem-solving mindset to any challenge throughout the recruiting process
- A multichannel approach to recruitment: inbound, outbound, referrals, events, etc
- Demonstrated ability to drive decision making and behavioural change with data
- Experience sourcing, nurturing and hiring passive candidates
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Experience championing diversity and inclusion programs or initiatives
- Experience recruiting internationally, managing relocation and visa processing
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.