We are looking for a technical and skilled Intermediate Data Migrations Specialist to add value, energy, and technical expertise to our team. You have not only the technical chops but also have mastered the art of customer experience to deliver on data migration consults as part of a customer’s full life cycle. You like building and creating tools, are a troubleshooting expert, and a people person with deep empathy for ensuring that our employees and customers needs are understood and expectations are not only met, but exceeded.
This role is available to candidates in Burnaby or Toronto.
What your team does:
The Data Migrations team at Clio, as part of our Customer Success Department, specialize in migrating customer data from legacy products into Clio. This can range from exporting data, importing data, processing data and the cleansing of data. Extract, transform, and load are terms often used by the team. This team is a key part of our customer onboarding function at Clio which strives to offer the most effortless experience possible to our customers.
This is a team assembled to specifically tackle the need to enhance the customer experience, and there are still a lot of opportunities for both process and tooling improvements. We assist customers directly, and indirectly by supporting our Customer Enablement team and working with our Product team to automate the right parts of this process for our customers. Our current team members are smart, engaged and fun.
What you’ll work on:
- Performing data transformations/validations based on customer needs and workflows;
- Providing superb customer service throughout the data migration process;
- Designing, building, and maintaining automation tools using scripting languages (ex. Python) to extract data from various sources, map and transform customer workflows, and load into Clio products.
- Managing multiple client cases at a time with strict observance of associated tasks and deadlines;
- Being confident, articulate, and sensitive to the needs of customers and internal partners;
- Contributing regularly to our customer-facing knowledge base;
- Partnering with other members of the Customer Enablement and Technical Escalations teams to develop processes around the design, development, and testing of data transformation, extraction and training activities;
- Gaining a deep understanding of and staying up to date with the Clio product and common workflows;
- Always looking for and being curious about process and technology improvements to enhance the customer’s journey and automate the function of the role;
- And other duties as required.
What you may have:
- Healthy customer obsession and focus on delivering exceptional client experience;
- 1-2 years of experience with coding/scripting/SQL queries (ex. Python)
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- Proactive mindset, constantly thinking outside the box to employ creative solutions where appropriate;
- Effortless communication skills, confident and sensitive to the needs of customers (internal and external) of all abilities;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, System Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Salesforce or other SaaS tools;
- Experience developing with API-driven applications
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system. We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation. This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.
Job ID: INDCS