We are currently seeking a Senior Manager, Voice of Customer to join our Customer Success. This role is also available to candidates across Canada, excluding Quebec.
What your team does:
Our Customer Success team is high energy, fun, and their goal is to provide an effortless customer experience, exceptional onboarding and care through our customer’s lifecycles. We are hyper-focused on increasing customer health. Our team members are smart, engaged and driven. We are a dedicated team who enjoy what we do and are serious about truly making a positive impact on our customers’ businesses.
Who you are:
Under the direction of the Vice President of Customer Success, the Senior Manager Voice of Customer, will be a proactive, strategic thought leader focused on building out a robust VoC Program. This individual will design and execute a VoC strategy that highlights customer needs, pain points and opportunities. Key to your success will be collaborating closely with Product, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success. This individual will display deep technical expertise, proven project ownership and the ability to analyze and solve challenging problems facing Clio’s customers. Your work will play a key role in influencing the Product Roadmap and Customer Journey.
What you’ll work on:
- Create and lead a VoC program that captures customer pain points, feature requests and needs across customer segments and communication channels
- Develop a data driven prioritization list of customer needs
- Consolidate and synthesize various sources of information, develop compelling data driven insights, and deliver story-driven reports/presentations with strategies and recommendations
- Educate through customer stories, building internal empathy and understanding.
- Partner with Product and Engineering in order to influence and help shape the product roadmap
- Report out on progress against customer asks
- Identify customer insights and key drivers of negative and positive customer experience
- Prepare reporting and presentations for different levels of management sharing insight and recommendations
- Determine appropriate cadence and forums for sharing VoC results with leadership team to confirm and/or reinforce overall drivers of the customer experience and provide actionable recommendations for improvements
What you may have:
- You have 5+ years of experience with the internet or software as a service (SaaS) industry
- You have 5+ years of experience in Customer Success, Customer Insights or Data Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Data Analytics, Mathematics preferred
- You have practical business understanding with genuine passion for technology, entrepreneurship and making customers successful
- You are a good communicator with finely honed communication skills: you are able to credibly and compellingly present and debate recommendations with senior leadership as well as mastering change management
- You have experience leveraging a wide range of learning systems and tactics, such as knowledge based center, video, webinars, events, and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- You’re a proactive leader who is independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, aligning resources, and delivering results in challenging situations
- You have a high-energy, team-first attitude and you are motivated to work in an ever-changing environment to help our growing customer base
- You possess outstanding organizational and interpersonal skills in managing workload and internal customers
Serious bonus points if you have:
- SMB/SaaS experience at scale
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.