We are currently seeking a Talent Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team. This role is available to candidates across Canada, excluding Quebec (if applicable).
What your team does:
Our Talent Acquisition team is hyper-focused on becoming one of the most human, diverse and high-performing teams in the world. That means we work hard and dedicate ourselves to making sure our Team Clio thrives as we scale. We aren’t just filling roles, we are filling roles with the right people who are going to drive our mission forward.
We’re looking for a curious sourcer with an appetite to seek out the best and brightest talent for our internal teams at Clio. The successful applicant will thrive in a rapid-growth, high-velocity environment, comfortable with ambiguity, and someone who lives and breathes their values.
What you’ll work on:
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective and scalable sourcing strategies to attract the best talent across Canada, particularly focusing on our non-technical hiring needs;
- Approach passive candidates through effective sourcing techniques;
- Create effective and persuasive messaging that strengthens Clio’s employer brand;
- Build and work a network of passive candidates and establish touchpoint strategies using automation software and/or a CRM;
- Conduct market research to identify new sourcing trends and adjust strategy as market forces require;
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company;
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, events as needed.
What you may have:
- Demonstrated sourcing/recruiting experience, ideally with a focus on non-technical recruitment or transferable research and analysis experience in another role;
- Experience in a rapid-growth or otherwise high-velocity environment;
- A track record of success of exceeding targets, particularly related to sourcing metrics and activities;
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools;
- Experience with lead generation using groups, communities, niche websites, and other creative ways to build candidate pipeline;
- Experience working with a modern ATS and CRM systems, or similar tools;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple searches and projects.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Exposure running international talent searches;
- Experience working with a recruiting CRM;
- Experience in high-volume sales and customer success recruiting.
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility:
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system. We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.