We are currently seeking a VP of Revenue Operations to join and lead our growing Revenue Operations team and develop an industry leading Revenue function for a leading vertical SaaS company .
What your team does:
Revenue Operations has one job—to drive growth by accelerating our revenue-generating and revenue-retaining teams. We directly support Sales, Marketing, Channel, Customer Enablement and Customer Support by providing insights, reducing friction, and enabling teams to be innovative and self-sufficient.
Who you are:
As a VP at Clio you will partner closely with our COO, other VP’s, Directors and your team at Clio. You will be responsible for growing and developing teams of managers within Revenue Operations.
The Vice President of Revenue Operations is responsible for designing, implementing and managing the end-to-end commercial/ operational infrastructure in support of Clio’s global scalable vision. The function will align sales, marketing, product and customer success across the full Clio customer lifecycle, and develop accountable and robust models to drive sales training, sales improvement and efficiency.
If you join us on this exciting journey, you'll love our inclusive values and share our ambition to become the source of truth that helps shape decisions for the livable world.
What you’ll work on:
- Working with all leadership stakeholders to define and deliver against company strategy, milestones, reporting structures, and thought leadership; ensuring that this is simple, pervasive through all departments, unified, and managed to.
- Establishing a Business Process Management discipline that prioritizes projects and maintains correct focus on those initiatives that will maximize impact and value.
- Exploring strategic go-to-market opportunities, drive decisions within a decision-making framework, and lead execution efforts.
- Providing a recurring cadence of reporting that drives accountability and performance throughout all departments.
- Ensuring that Clio operates on a revenue model backbone that drives predictability with core leading inputs and their consequent outputs.
- Implementing appropriate SaaS-metrics to drive the business throughout the customer engagement process and reporting structure.
- Defining and implementing an optimized set of Marketing systems that empower Demand Generation channels to maximize spend value.
- Constantly assess needs within the entire Marketing engine; helping to explore new channels and optimizing existing.
- Consistent management of the Sales Pipeline by implementing and refining a SaaS-based sales discipline.
- Constantly work to optimize the sales process architecture: stages, forecast, weighting, etc.
- Deploying sales automation where feasible in support of the strategic objective of the Sales organization.
- Setting up and managing an appropriate deal desk mechanism that drives market fairness yet empowers sales to close the right opportunities; inclusive of all Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) systems and structures.
- Establishing a rigorous Sales training environment inclusive of - onboarding, sales skills, sales coaching, and sales leader training. Define a sales rubric and manage an effective Learning Management System (LMS) with certification.
- Defining and managing systems and processes that ensure that recurring revenue is captured to the maximum extent.
- Driving customer engagement systems that provide exceptional experience and visibility from the point of the initial sale, through implementation and professional services, to ongoing renewals and support.
What you may have:
- Extensive experience defining and implementing SaaS industry operational process, procedures, and tools.
- Deep understanding of SaaS sales, support, customer experience, and marketing operational models.
- Leadership experience in a high growth multi-regional company.
- Exceptional professional acumen and the ability to effectively communicate within executive forums.
- Thorough resources that enable exploration of multiple options within a specific operational discipline.
- Proven ability to lead fast-paced centralized operational teams that deliver effectively for internal stakeholders and customers.
- Bachelor's degree.
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.