We are currently seeking a Senior Manager, Customer Success Special Projects to join our Customer Success in Toronto or Vancouver. This role is also available to candidates across Canada, excluding Quebec (if applicable).
What your team does:
Our Customer Success team is high energy, fun, and their goal is to provide an effortless customer experience, exceptional onboarding and care through our customer’s lifecycles. We are hyper-focused on increasing customer health. Our team members are smart, engaged and driven. We are a dedicated team who enjoy what we do and are serious about truly making a positive impact on our customers’ businesses.
Who you are:
Under the direction of the Vice President of Customer Success, the Senior Manager, CS Special Projects will oversee a variety of projects with strategic importance to the company. The incumbent will work with internal, cross-functional teams to drive critical initiatives across Customer Success. This individual will display proven project ownership, with the ability to analyze and solve challenging problems that capitalize on opportunities. This position requires the acumen to handle complex situations, balance multiple responsibilities, and collaborate effectively with employees at all levels.
What you’ll work on:
- Lead and support strategic initiatives through research, competitive analysis, financial reporting, strategic analysis, presentation development and project execution
- Manage multiple projects across the Customer Success Organization by documenting and monitoring project plan requirements and timelines, ensuring all necessary operations are in place as required
- Coordinate and lead the team OKR Process
- Interface with key stakeholders in Marketing, Product, Sales and BizOps
- Play a key role in setting the strategic direction for Customer Success
- Coordinate appropriate allocation of resources and expertise, while minimizing duplication of effort
- Understand the structure of the organization and establish excellent working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure buy-in/alignment of recommendations
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential issues and devise contingency plans
- Manage problem-solving and dispute resolution of project issues
- Lead cross functional project teams by structuring efforts and providing strategic vision through communication of expectations and requirements
- Devise new processes to improve efficiency and help us grow
- Contribute ideas and proposals for enhancing procedures and practices with due consideration for the quality and cost of the work performed
What you may have:
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma, MBA preferred
- Prior experience in Technology, Consulting, Customer Operations or Analytics Preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of leadership experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to build relationships and influence individuals at all levels of the organization
- High Emotional Intelligence (EQ), demonstrated through your self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and judgement and decision making skills
- Proven success and thoughtfulness when faced with ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, coordinate, and direct multiple projects and activities with varied deadlines
- Resourcefulness in tackling problems with limited direction/guidance
- Strong ability to work independently or in a team-oriented, collaborative environment while applying senior-level experience to business and technology project decision-making
- A naturally inquisitive approach to your work – a willingness to ask why, challenge the status quo, and see projects and initiatives through to completion
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Google Suite, Salesforce, Asana, ZenDesk preferred
- Ability to operate and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Serious bonus point if you have:
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma, MBA preferred
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to operate and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Developed presentation and negotiation skills
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation. .
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.