We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join the Office of the CEO. Reporting to the Manager of the Office of the CEO, the Coordinator will work closely with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and his team to provide administrative assistance and operational support for the business. This role is for an entrepreneurial individual who has a customer service mindset and exceptional administrative and communication skills.
Who you are
An Executive Assistant in OCEO works autonomously day-to-day within a set of established parameters. Guidance is provided and sought when faced with more complex situations and challenges. It is expected that an individual provides solutions to problems and be aware of when they need to proactively seek additional input. This role builds strong interpersonal relationships with other departments and individuals across the organization. Excellent judgement is expected, as well as the ability to anticipate and communicate the perspectives and preferences of Executives they support.
What your team does:
Office of the CEO manages a diverse and exciting portfolio of projects related to the CEO and Clio’s Senior Leadership Team. At the center of all company activity, this team works to facilitate conversations, remove roadblocks, and help strategically coordinate executive time to drive the growth of the business. This team has a deep knowledge of each department, works closely with senior leadership, drives cross-company collaborative projects, and manages high-profile events including the Clio Cloud Conference.
What you’ll work on:
- Contribute to the planning, organization, and execution of special projects - including high-profile international events and key organizational initiatives;
- Oversee and manage schedules, appointments, and travel arrangements for the Senior Leadership Team;
- Coordinate team events, support community-building, and handle logistical tasks, as requested;
- Manage group-wide meetings and agendas, take notes, and track action items for the Senior Leadership Team;
- Review, route, and respond to incoming e-mail correspondence and organizational requests on behalf of the Senior Leadership Team;
- Organize, track and reconcile professional finances and expenses;
- Coordinate communications and liaise directly with external partners, vendors, and clients;
- Create and maintain internal documentation, knowledge management, and communications for the Office of the CEO;
- Act as an exemplar of Clio’s values and culture, serving as an ambassador for the Senior Leadership Team both internally and externally.
What you may have:
- 3+ years experience working as an executive assistant or a proven track record of success providing administrative coordination in a professional setting;
- A diploma or bachelor’s degree in a field that demonstrates strong critical thinking and writing skills;
- 2-4 years of experience working in a customer facing or hospitality role;
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills, even under pressure;
- Strong interpersonal skills and capacity to develop high levels of trust;
- The capacity to manage and time management skills;
- Impeccable attention to detail;
- Resourceful and able to work independently with a deadline-oriented mindset;
- Proficiency in Mac operating environments, Microsoft Office Suite, Slack, and Google Apps;
- A high level of comfort with new technologies and tools.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Accounts payable experience or familiarity with foundational accounting concepts
- Spreadsheet mastery
- Strong public speaking experience
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- The perfect gif for every occasion or a Reddit we need to check out
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.