We are currently seeking a Director of Workforce Management to join our Customer Success in Toronto or Vancouver. This role is also available to candidates across Canada, excluding Quebec (if applicable).
What your team does:
Our Customer Success team is high energy, fun, and their goal is to provide an effortless customer experience, exceptional onboarding and care through our customer’s lifecycles. We are hyper-focused on increasing customer health. Our team members are smart, engaged and driven. We are a dedicated team who enjoy what we do and are serious about truly making a positive impact on our customers’ businesses.
Who you are:
Under the direction of the Vice President of Customer Success, the Director of Workforce Management will lead efforts to optimize resource allocation across the Customer Success organization. This individual will develop rigorous resource models, design and implement a best in class tech stack and lead efforts to drive efficiency throughout the organization without compromising a great customer experience. The incumbent will work closely with Finance, Engineering, RevOps as well as with key internal stakeholders to drive critical initiatives across Customer Success. This individual will display proven project ownership, with the ability to analyze and solve challenging problems that capitalize on opportunities. This position requires the acumen to handle complex situations, balance multiple responsibilities, and collaborate effectively with employees at all levels.
What you’ll work on:
- Own designing/building optimized Forecasting model
- Own designing/building scheduling model for all channels of Clio Support Team
- Partner with finance to build annual, quarterly and monthly CS Budget
- Partner with customer service technology teams on new initiatives, including launch of industry-leading decision support tools
- Coordinate with Operations, HR/Recruiting and Finance teams to analyze historical data, headcount, Service Level and forecast demand
- Managing, supervising, and leading the Workforce team responsible for forecasting demand, headcount, scheduling, skilling, and performance management.
- Working to ensure this team is proactively working to meet service level agreements by staying in constant communication with business partners and Clio Leadership
- Serving as primary point of contact for Clio leadership and business partners related to staffing.
What you may have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business discipline (eg. Finance, Accounting, Management, Math, etc), MBA Preferred
- 5+ years of leadership experience in workforce management in a multi-site, multi-channel contact center
- Expert level knowledge of a workforce management software is preferred (IEX, Aspect eWFM, Verint/Blue Pumpkin or Genesys)
- Experience with Salesforce and ZenDesk
- Proven experience providing project and change management for multiple, simultaneous department and cross-functional projects
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize quantitative data into easy to understand and actionable recommendations through a consulting mindset.
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility:
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation. .
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.