We’re looking for a People Systems & Analytics Specialist to join our rapidly growing People Systems & Analytics team in Burnaby or Toronto. This role is for someone who thrives in a rapid-growth and high-velocity environment.
What your team does
This team focuses on supporting the organization from a People Systems & Analytics perspective by optimizing our people processes, enabling access to information and helping scale the organization using tools in our HR Tech Stack.
What you’ll work on:
- Help drive implementation of our new HRIS (Workday), provide configuration & day-to-day support, change management and employee education
- Assist with testing across various Workday modules and providing guidance to our People, IT and Finance teams
- Ensure our systems and processes are documented through regular updates and audits, throughout the lifecycle of the system
- Maintain data integrity and information security of our HRIS and People Systems
- Create and iterate on documentation for future-state People processes, identifying areas of improvement to streamline processes
- Support with biannual system upgrades, testing and identifying downstream impacts to the business
- Build, maintain, and optimize reporting practices and dashboard to support our evolving People Analytics strategy
- Support in extracting data and using it to deliver clear & insightful reporting in partnership with our People and Finance teams
What you may have:
- 2-3 years experience in the People function of a rapid-growth tech company with a focus on HR Systems (preferably with Workday, Successfactors or Ceridian) and People Analytics
- Have a sharp eye for detail, with strong organizational and auditing skills
- Knowledge & understanding of best practices in People/HR analytics
- Experience building dashboards that display complex metrics in a way that is understandable and actionable;
- Advanced-level spreadsheet skills (Google Sheets or Excel)
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Good understanding of database concepts, including the ability to write SQL queries
- Experience configuring and/or implementing Workday across several functional areas
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.