We are currently seeking a Manager, Salesforce Support to join our Revenue Operations department in Burnaby, Calgary, or Toronto. This role is also available to remote candidates across Canada, excluding Quebec.
What your team does:
Revenue Operations has one job—to drive growth by accelerating our revenue-generating teams. We directly support Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success by providing insights, reducing friction, and enabling teams to be innovative and self-sufficient.
Who you are:
We are looking for a leader to take our Salesforce support to the next level: operational excellence, true teamwork, and a vision for the future. As the manager of a team of Salesforce Administrators, you will own internal Salesforce support across Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success. You know what it takes to build a world-class Salesforce instance and are willing to roll up your sleeves to achieve it.
What you’ll work on:
- Managing, motivating, and developing a team of Salesforce Administrators to deliver the best possible solutions to our internal customers.
- Managing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our Salesforce instance and integrations.
- Managing internal support requests for Salesforce and related integrations from Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success, while cultivating a positive support experience.
- Owning a roadmap of proactive Salesforce improvements, with an emphasis on what our internal users need and where they feel operational pain.
- Engaging with a broader team of analysts, developers, and partners to design robust, intelligent, and scalable solutions with the right blend of declarative and custom development.
- Giving great feedback on technical implementations, functional specifications, and solution designs to help team members make great decisions.
- Contributing as a leader to the Systems team, bringing ideas for both innovative changes and iterative improvements to how we work.
- Recommending improvements for tools, processes, and workflows across the organization.
- Keeping up to date with Salesforce releases and best practices to recommend system improvements.
- Performing quality assurance testing and monitoring data quality and integrity.
What you may have:
- 4+ years of Salesforce administrator experience.
- Proven track record of successfully managing Salesforce projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to consult and negotiate priorities with stakeholders across different teams, levels, and technical abilities.
- Enthusiasm to learn a new, complex domain and the humility to ask for help when needed.
- Ability to see opportunities for improvement, take ownership, and work closely with others to drive operational improvement.
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Business Administration, or relevant discipline..
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Salesforce certification.
- A philosophy on what makes for great teams.
- A strong understanding of revenue metrics across Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success.
- Experience working with Salesforce development teams.
- Experience with DemandTools, Marketo, Drift, Chili Piper, SalesLoft, and other integrations.
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers.
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation. .
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.