We are currently seeking a new Talent Acquisition Manager to join our People team. This role will lead our Product and Engineering hiring squad. This role is available to candidates across Canada, excluding Quebec.
What your team does:
Clio’s People Team is on a mission to build and scale a company that is both human and high-performing. Our Talent Acquisition team is hyper-focused on becoming one of the most human, diverse and high-performing teams in the world. That means we work hard and dedicate ourselves to making sure our Team Clio thrives as we scale. We aren’t just filling roles, we are filling roles with the right people who are going to drive our mission forward.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be a member of Clio’s People leadership team and will be challenged to contribute your industry-leading vision, strategy, and tactical expertise to help us build and scale our human and high-performing organization.
What you’ll work on:
- Partner with the People Leadership team to build and scale our global recruiting function;
- Attract, manage, develop, and retain a team of global Talent Acquisition Specialists;
- Ensure that your team’s respective hiring targets are met or exceeded according to plan, and that changes/deviations are communicated to executives early and often;
- Act as a trusted advisor and business partner to hiring managers and key stakeholders at leadership levels across the business;
- Research and suggest continuous improvements to the processes and practices that guide our Talent Acquisition efforts today;
- Collaborate with business leaders to accelerate our processes for hiring, interviewing, and ensuring a uniformly positive candidate experience, and an equitable hiring process.
- Leverage the power of data to up-level our hiring operations and candidate experience;
- Foster a multi-channel approach towards candidate sourcing (i.e. creative & social sourcing, online and offline events, vendor selection, meetups, job fairs, direct sourcing)
- Manage and drive the full-cycle recruitment process for senior, high-complexity, and high-impact roles;
- Help define and execute on Clio’s employment branding initiatives, including recruiting events, job fairs, media campaigns, and the like;
- Represent Clio with professionalism, integrity, and authenticity. We hire according to our values.
What you may have:
- At least 5+ years of Talent Acquisition experience, ideally with 3+ years of strategic search experience within a rapid-growth or otherwise high-velocity environment.
- Experienced the scaling process from inside the Talent Acquisition team of a rapid-growth SaaS company.
- Experience partnering with executive and senior leadership teams and conducted successful end-to-end searches for VP-level candidates and other challenging searches.
- Deep expertise defining candidate/job profiles, networking and sourcing active lists of candidates, running candidate assessment processes, and collecting feedback from multiple stakeholders.
- Previous experience at an executive search firm, as an in-house Strategic Recruiter in a scaling tech business, or as a recruiting leader with a focus on developing innovative talent acquisition processes.
Serious bonus points if you:
- Have a background in Engineering, Product, Security, Compliance or, Data Engineering.
- Have experience championing diversity and inclusion programs or initiatives.
- Know the ins and outs of talent acquisition metrics and data analytics.
- Have your own strong opinions (loosely held) about how we can help make the world of work more awesome.
We are an award-winning team that is both human and high performing–and are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies.
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion and believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation.
At Clio, we pride ourselves in enabling our teams to do the best work of their careers and are committed to providing the tools and infrastructure needed, wherever you choose to log in from.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round which came with a US$1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology and trust us, you want to be a part of this! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.