We are currently seeking a Senior Analyst, Customer Success Operations to join our Revenue Operations department in Burnaby, Calgary, or Toronto.
What your team does:
Revenue Operations has one job—to drive growth by accelerating our revenue-generating and revenue-retaining teams. We directly support Sales, Marketing, Channel, Customer Enablement and Customer Support by providing insights, reducing friction, and enabling teams to be innovative and self-sufficient.
Who you are:
You will be working on the Customer Success Operations team in the Revenue Operations department. Your team is responsible for powering the Customer Success Organization by enabling data-driven decision making, operational efficiencies and unlocking proactive customer health management.
We are looking for someone who cares deeply about Customer Success teams and their unique needs in order to drive efficiencies and create great customer experiences. The ideal candidate would have a passion for operations and a desire to deeply understand the complex challenges that our Customer Success teams face. You need to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment.
What you will work on:
- Act as the analytical expert for all Customer Success teams including Onboarding, Support, Account Management, Customer Success Managers, and Voice of the Customer.
- Own the measurement and reporting of Customer Success KPIs across all levels (from executive dashboarding to individual contributor scorecards).
- Proactively identify and develop new leading and lagging KPIs.
- Prepare reports for senior leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Partner with cross-functional teams and Customer Success Leadership to own and execute on an analytics-focused roadmap
- Deliver on projects to support KPIs and metrics, as well as continuously improve our existing analytics infrastructure.
- Own Customer Health data and scoring; includes conducting analysis on customer health, engagement, product usage, and other key data-sets while identifying opportunities and anomalies.
- Provide analytical support in the creation of playbooks, headcount planning, and workforce management.
- Support cross-functional projects by collaborating with key partners such as Sales Operations, Data Insights, Customer Insights, Product, Sales, and Marketing.
- Collect and process data from different sources, synthesizing meaningful and actionable insights.
What you may have:
- 3+ years of data and analytics experience in either Customer Success, Sales or related
- 2+ years Salesforce reporting and dashboarding
- Proven track record of owning proactive analysis and analytics roadmaps
- An extremely detail-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to tailor messaging for technical and non-technical audiences.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Experience working with Customer health scoring
- 2+ years of customer success experience
- Experience working with Customer lifecycle data
- Understands the unique workflows of Customer Success teams
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.