We are currently seeking a Customer Support Specialist, EMEA to join our Customer Success Team in Dublin. This role can be performed from our Dublin office, remotely across Ireland, or a combination of both.
Clio’s Dublin team drives our EMEA expansion and is home to product development, sales, marketing, and customer success. The team operates like a startup within a larger company, which means we experiment and blaze the trail for Clio in new markets around the world. Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere with our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organise and manage their legal practices.
We are looking for someone who is interested in playing a critical role in a close-knit team as we strive to become the market leader in the UK. This team is hyper-focused on enabling our customers’ success at every interaction point with Clio. We are a dedicated team who enjoy what we do and are serious about truly making a positive impact on our customers’ businesses.
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success, EMEA, this exciting opportunity calls upon your prior B2B SaaS experience in developing and maintaining a deep understanding of technology by building breadth and depth of knowledge around Clio’s platform and services.
You will serve as a trusted advisor and bring your consultative mindset to each interaction and drive effective change by representing the voice of the customer and acting as the connective tissue between our Customer and the Product team.
What your team does:
This team is high energy and fun, and while our number one goal is to provide an effortless customer experience (fast, high-quality answers to any question), we are also hyper-focused on increasing customer health. Our team members are smart, engaged and driven. We are looking to create a unique contact centre culture built on empowerment and accountability where we hire great people and get out of their way.
What you'll work on:
- Handling a high volume of inbound requests by phone, chat, and email with an eye to making the customer experience as effortless as possible;
- Advocating for the value Clio provides and become an expert in all of Clio’s features and functionality;
- Methodically troubleshooting technical product issues, reproducing and coordinating resolutions with our Technical Escalations, Product and Customer Success teams;
- Confidently answering questions asked, providing advice, training solutions and proactively solving the customers next challenge to help them get the most out of working with Clio;
- Adding to our knowledge base, consistently checking for quality, and coaching our users in the usage of self-serve resources;
- Capturing feedback on the product for use by our Product team;
- Contributing to personal and group projects to improve service delivery and processes across the department.
What you may have:
- Pride your ability to connect with a wide range of people and love working with customers of all skill levels and personality types;
- Excitement about finding new and complex problems to solve;
- Patience, compassion and understanding.
- Curiosity to strive to continuously improve and learn;
- Ability to thrive at multitasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced environment;
- Tech-savviness and excitement to dive into learning new platforms;
- Excellent writing skills, and the ability to write in a professional tone with little to no grammatical or spelling errors;
- Strong verbal communication skills, able to express yourself in a clear, concise, and empathetic manner;
- Self-driven attitude and willing to take initiative to grow your skills;
- Fun, outgoing, and engaging personality - and love to work as a cohesive team.
Serious bonus points if you:
- Have customer focus at your core and are eager to make a career out of helping clients be successful;
- Have experience working with web-based/SaaS applications;
- Are familiar with Zendesk or similar CRM software;
- Are familiar with Legal or other professional service industries;
- Are open to working evening and night shifts.
- Are proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office;
- Are proficient in Windows and/or Mac operating environments.
We are an award-winning team that is both human and high performing–and are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers.