We are currently seeking a Customer Success Specialist, EMEA to join our Customer Success Team in Dublin. This role can be performed from our Dublin office, remotely across Ireland, or a combination of both.
Clio’s Dublin team drives our EMEA expansion and is home to product development, sales, marketing, and customer success. The team operates like a startup within a larger company, which means we experiment and blaze the trail for Clio in new markets around the world. Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere with our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organise and manage their legal practices.
We are looking for someone who is interested in playing a critical role in a close-knit team as we strive to become the market leader in the UK. This team is hyper-focused on enabling our customers’ success at every interaction point with Clio. We are a dedicated team who enjoy what we do and are serious about truly making a positive impact on our customers’ businesses.
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success, EMEA, this exciting opportunity calls upon your prior B2B SaaS experience in developing and maintaining a deep understanding of technology by building breadth and depth of knowledge around Clio’s platform and services.
You will serve as a trusted advisor and bring your consultative mindset to each interaction and drive effective change by representing the voice of the customer and acting as the connective tissue between our Customer and the Product team.
Who you are:
- A strong communicator and collaborator.
- An effective problem solver, through digging deep to understand problems, patterns, engagement statistics, and customer health scores.
- Confident, articulate, and sensitive to the needs of customers and internal partners.
- Positive and take a growth mindset approach to continuously improve your knowledge and skill-set.
- Comfortable proactively fostering customer engagement and maximizing customer adoption.
- Empathetic and sensitive to the needs of both customers and internal employees.
- A high achiever that goes above and beyond to set an inspirational example for your team.
- Highly organised.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating and driving growth for and with our customers;
- Conduct strategy and training sessions to ensure customers are on-boarded in a manner that sets them up for success in adopting Clio’s suite of products;
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Enablement to ensure a smooth and enjoyable transition into adopting our product as quickly and effectively as possible;
- Perform data transformations and imports from various sources into the Clio products;
- Manage multiple client cases at a time with strict observance of associated tasks and deadlines (as defined by the department);
- Partner with other members of customer-facing teams to develop processes around the design, development, extraction and training activities;
- Gain a deep understanding of and stay up to date with the Clio product and common workflows;
- Contribute to personal and group projects to improve service delivery and processes across the department;
- Handle inbound requests by phone, chat, and email with an eye to making the customer experience as effortless as possible;
- Be a trusted advisor to the customer through mastery of the Clio product and capturing feedback on the product for use by our Product team;
- Methodically troubleshoot issues and coordinate resolution with the rest of the Clio Team;
- Add to our knowledge base, constantly checking for quality and coach our users in the usage of this knowledge base;
- Attend conferences and CS events in the EMEA space.
What you should have:
- 1-2 years of experience required in either support, sales, customer success or technical responsibilities.
- Ability to identify, communicate, and solve potential business issues or challenges.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Confidence in performing live zoom-based trainings
Nice to have:
- A strong understanding of SFDC or CS-related technology stacks
- Familiarity with Legal or other professional services industries
Where your team works:
Clio has transitioned to a Distributed by Design workplace, which means a workplace that is built around you. This means that Clio offers employees the opportunity to work from one of our offices or in a distributed manner across Ireland. At Clio, distributed working has been built into our culture from day one, with teams (and, at times, founders) distributed across provinces and time zones. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology and culture to ensure our team members are set up to succeed no matter where they live in Ireland. We want all team members to feel like they're able to do their best work here, and we're committed to supporting that whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
We are an award-winning team that is both human and high performing–and are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers.