We are leading a search for our newly-formed Social Media Specialist role to join our Corporate Communications Subteam within our Content and Communications Team. This role is also available to candidates across Canada, excluding Quebec.
What your team does:
Clio’s Corporate Communications Subteam knows how to tell a story and get people excited. We know what it takes to cut through the noise and love to win. We shape Clio’s brand awareness, brand credibility, and public relations with partners in media, influencers, and the rapidly expanding #legaltech community. We are responsible for organic social media engagement, thought leadership, and outreach to media and the public.
Who you are:
You are a triple threat: a creative writer, a whip smart conversationalist, and planner of engaging campaigns. You’re a great storyteller. You love to write compelling content, and can work collaboratively with our creative team for accompanying visuals. You’re well-organized, and will incorporate multiple strategic corporate initiatives into a broad social calendar. You have a sense of rhythm when it comes to social content output, and can speak to multiple audiences in stride.
You’re excited by the unlimited potential of working for an industry leader that is mission-driven in every aspect of the business. The best part? We think social can and should be fun. Your improvisation skills are just as important as your ability to plan and execute long-term content calendars. GIF-away, as they say.
What you’ll work on:
- Brand awareness, brand credibility: create compelling organic social media content to multiple audiences engaged with the Clio brand and key initiatives;
- Community engagement: be responsive to conversations with Clio’s customers and #legaltech influencers;
- Hiring initiatives: engage with our prospective talent networks to share our award-winning corporate culture, promoting Clio as a great place to work;
- Content planning: create and upkeep Clio’s organic social media calendars;
- Organic social listening and research: monitor performance and seek trends for content that will guide engagement efforts while expanding our audience reach;
- Collaborative initiatives: participate with adjacent teams for social media planning around Clio’s products and enhancements.
What you may have:
- 3-5 years of experience in corporate communications and social media responsibilities
- Experience managing corporate social media handles with 10,000+ followers
- Experience with social media listening and metrics tools, with the ability to report on key performance indicators (KPIs) in a regular cadence
- Hold an undergraduate degree in marketing, communications or public relations, and/or hold a certificate in social media management
- A track record for organic social media growth
Serious bonus points if you have experience:
- Handling social media in the SaaS/tech sector
- Leadership social media guidance and/or management
- Building social media influencer campaign strategies
- Communicating in the #legal or #legaltech sector
If you are a gifted storyteller who is accountable for their goals and known for flawless writing skills, strong execution, and a positive attitude, you will thrive at Clio.
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.