We are currently seeking a Group Product Manager to join our Product team. We’re looking for someone who is ready for a high-impact product leadership opportunity to join our flagship product, Clio Manage. This role is also available to candidates across Canada, excluding Quebec.
What your team does:
Clio’s mission is to ‘transform the legal experience for all.’ If you’re into ‘mission-driven’ product management this might be the place for you!
Our market opportunity is rare in its scale and powered by a strong business model, Silicon Valley based investors and advisors, and a product management team which is global and world-class (if we do say so ourselves)! Clio is growing rapidly with massive growth opportunities for Product Management leaders.
Speaking of Product at Clio… we’ve worked hard to develop an excellent product management culture with empowered PMs who are highly regarded and influential within the organization.Our team is composed of seasoned professionals from a diverse set of product backgrounds. Clio invests heavily in developing Product Managers, growing leaders and in the broader Product communities in which we operate.
We pride ourselves on being ‘human and high performing’ and creating a workplace where you can be challenged, supported and bring your whole self to work.
Clio Manage is Clio's flagship product and is the leading platform in the legal industry for managing law firms. Built in the cloud from the ground up, Clio Manage offers the most modern and innovative experience in the legal industry with a highly-rated mobile app, extensive partner network, and over 200 app integrations.
We help firms improve every aspect of their performance including productivity, revenue, and compliance. We are giving firms the tools they need to transform the practice of law in innovative ways and to better serve their clients.
What you'll work on:
- As a Group Product Manager you will manage, mentor, and develop a team of Product Managers. Working from the overarching strategy set by your Product Director you will develop a roadmap that moves our business forward and drives successful outputs and outcomes in your product area.
Strategy and Prioritization
- As the product management leader of a product area, you are expected to align your team’s initiatives and priorities with Clio’s annual OKRs and long term mission. In addition, you are also expected to build mechanisms, habits, and rituals within your team to help product managers make data driven product decisions and tradeoffs.
Market and Customer Understanding
- We believe that the success of our customers comes first. Therefore, as a Group Product Manager, you are expected to be an expert on the user for your product area. As such, constant communication with customers, (existing, churned and prospect) as well as a deep understanding of the markets in which we operate will be expected. This will be complemented by deep quantitative data to complete the customer picture.
What you may have:
- A track record of successfully delivering short, medium, and long term initiatives.
- Experience working with business leaders and executives, and are able to easily navigate communications with senior leadership teams.
- A track record of building and growing a high-performing team of product managers.
- Your fair share of failures and learnings under your belt. You have experience not just shipping products but launching and iterating on solutions to customer problems.
- Enthusiasm to learn a new, complex domain and have the humility to ask for help when needed.
- A track record of breaking down objectives into initiatives and delivering to customers at scale.
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.