We are currently seeking a Senior Data Quality Analyst to join our Revenue Operations team in Burnaby, Calgary or Toronto.
What your team does:
Revenue Operations has one job—to drive growth by accelerating our revenue-generating teams. We directly support our customer-facing teams in Sales and Customer Success, partnering closely with Marketing, Finance, Business Operations, and other teams. Not only do we govern data that empowers insights and decision-making, but we also accelerate these teams through operational efficiency across the customer lifecycle.
Who you are:
We’re looking for someone with a problem-solving mentality, who understands the strategic value of high-quality data, and who enjoys the detailed tactical work required to get there. The right person is process-oriented, understands the fundamentals of marketing and sales operations, and has a proven track record of initiating and getting projects across the finish line.
A day in the life might look like this:
Reporting directly to the Manager of Sales Operations, this role will be responsible for measuring, managing and continuously improving data quality in our CRM, Salesforce. As Clio’s Salesforce “Data Custodian”, this role will have a direct impact on the growth and penetration of Clio’s target market by equipping the Sales and Marketing Team with high-quality CRM data.
- Developing business requirements and processes to ultimately own the ongoing sourcing, cleansing, validation, and enrichment of Salesforce records for Sales and Marketing initiatives.
- Defining data governance rules and policies to standardize Salesforce record data and minimize the risk of duplicate records.
- Ideate and execute Salesforce deduplication scenarios (identify, normalize, prevent, resolve).
- Monitoring data quality in Salesforce in collaboration with the Systems team.
- Collaborating with the Systems team on improvements to data model architecture.
- Ensuring adherence to prospecting regulations for obtaining and utilizing new data (e.g. TCPA, CASL, GDPR, etc.).
- Working on a team and participating in task delegation and prioritization.
- Evaluating third-party vendors and tools for data enrichment and normalization - and monitoring quality thereafter.
- Communicating changes in a timely manner to all stakeholders and Data Users.
- Being a champion of data integrity at Clio; building trust in our data assets and educating Data User teams (Marketing, Sales) on policies and policies for upholding data quality standards.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, IT, Business Analytics, or relevant discipline.
- 3+ years of experience managing Salesforce data (cleansing, enrichment, and deduplication).
- Previous work experience with or on data governance teams.
- Working proficiency in MS Excel, Python, and/or SQL scripting/querying.
- Working proficiency with data orchestration platforms (e.g. RingLead, DemandTools, Openprise, or similar).
- Experience drafting and managing clear policies, procedures, and controls.
- Familiarity with BI tools e.g. Looker, Tableau.
- Familiarity with ETL (extract, transform, load) concepts and tools.
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools and concepts.
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools (e.g. Marketo).
- Salesforce administrator experience or certification is a bonus.
- Database administration.
- An extremely detail-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to tailor messaging for technical and non-technical audiences.
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.