We are currently seeking a Technical Writer to join our Customer Success organization. This role is for a well organized, detail oriented individual who is excited about enabling our customers and employees to do their best work. This role is available to candidates in Burnaby or Toronto.
What your team does:
The Customer Success organization’s number one goal is to provide an effortless customer experience (fast, high-quality answers to any question), while being hyper-focused on increasing customer health. And within the organization, the Knowledge & Self-serve team is focused on enabling customers and customer facing teams to effortlessly access the knowledge they need to navigate our products successfully. We are responsible for the health of our knowledge base, feedback loops, and work cross-functionally with the other stakeholders to deliver content for new features.
What you'll work on:
- Generate original content as needed, at times on a tight deadline, that is on point with our brand’s style guide and content requirements
- Use a thorough understanding of our products, customers, and organizational goals in order to create high quality content on our Help Center that empowers customer facing teams (Support, Customer Success, Sales) to set our customers up for success using Clio products
- Collaborate with the Learning, Marketing, and Product teams to create external and internal facing resources to support new features, products, integrations, and services.
- Constantly maintain & improve the quality of our content and self-serve offerings on the Clio Help Center
- Assist the CS Knowledge & Self-serve Coordinator with leveraging self-serve and live Support usage data to identify opportunities to innovate our Help Centre content so as to provide increasingly upstream customer service & issue avoidance
- Collaborate with CS teams and stakeholders around the business to identify areas of improvement for our knowledge assets
- Assist and/or lead small projects based on organizational need and your interests, skills, and experience
What you may have:
- 1-2 years technical writing background and a demonstrated ability to write effective content for learning & marketing purposes
- Experience collaborating with subject matter experts to create & maintain content
- Proven teamwork skills, flexibility, and the ability to collaborate across roles and departments
- Self starter with a constant eagerness to learn & grow
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Superb time-management skills and willingness to change direction at a moment’s notice
- A healthy obsession for customers, and an incessant drive to innovate
- Effortless communication skills, confident and sensitive to the needs of employees and customers
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Experience designing and delivering self-serve options (internal and/or external knowledge bases, webinars, chatbots, support sites, sales assets, and/or customer communities)
- Familiarity with KCS methodology and/or knowledge management theory
- Experience with Zendesk Guide and Google Analytics
- Proven track record in a dynamic startup environment
- Familiarity with Legal and SaaS industries
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
We are an award-winning team that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.
Job ID: INDCS