We are currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join our Revenue Operations department in Burnaby, Calgary, or Toronto.
What your team does:
Revenue Operations has one job—to drive growth by accelerating our revenue-generating and revenue-retaining teams. We directly support Sales, Marketing, Channel, Customer Enablement and Customer Support by providing insights, reducing friction, and enabling teams to be innovative and self-sufficient.
Who you are:
You will be working on the Systems team in the Revenue Operations department. Your team is responsible for turning business requirements into solutions.
We aren’t looking for just any Business Systems Analyst to join this team. We are looking for someone who loves structure, organization, and process—as well as the underlying logic behind it; someone who thrives in a rapid-growth, high-velocity environment; someone who lives and breathes our values. We’re looking for an innovator!
What you’ll work on:
- Working closely with a team of Salesforce administrators and developers to turn business requirements into reality.
- Developing technical and functional specifications based on high-level business requirements.
- Developing a working knowledge of Sales, Marketing, Channel, and Customer Enablement, and Customer Support processes.
- Identifying and proactively addressing the downstream impact of process changes.
- Implementing structured testing to ensure solutions are built in accordance with defined requirements.
- Conducting impact assessments of data and system integrations.
- Managing projects through their lifecycle, including design, prototype, build, release, and monitoring.
- Working closely with decision makers, operations partners, and end users to deliver on strategic initiatives.
- Launching system changes in collaboration with our operations teams, while providing support through documentation and training.
- Documenting system configuration and administrative processes.
- Other duties as required.
What you may have:
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Business Administration, or relevant discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent consulting skills to understand requirements and pain points.
- Enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges.
- Meticulous organization, high standards of accuracy, and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to negotiate priorities and set expectations with stakeholders.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge and techniques.
- Self-motivation, independence, and deadline-orientation.
- Natural curiosity and drive to improve.
- Salesforce administrator experience or certification a bonus.
We are an award-winning team that is both human and high performing–and are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies.
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion and believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation.
At Clio, we pride ourselves in enabling our teams to do the best work of their careers and are committed to providing the tools and infrastructure needed, wherever you choose to log in from.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round which came with a US$1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology and trust us, you want to be a part of this! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.