We are currently seeking a new Senior Manager, Customer Support to join our Customer Success team in Burnaby or Toronto. This role is also available to candidates across Canada, excluding Quebec.
What your team does:
Our team is high energy and fun with a number one goal of providing an effortless customer experience (fast, high-quality answers to any question). Additionally we’re hyper-focused on increasing customer health and are looking to further evolve our team’s culture built on empowerment and accountability where we hire great people and get out of their way.
Clio’s number one core value is Customer Success Comes First. To us this means that we have a duty to ensure our customers are heard and their feedback is understood across the company and acted upon. Beyond ensuring FRs and Product issues are managed in the correct manner, we are a KCS (Knowledge Centered Service) shop and are in the process of building a comprehensive VoC (Voice of the Customer) program.
Who you are:
Reporting to the Director of Customer Support, the Senior Manager, Customer Support will be responsible for leading Clio’s award winning, 24x5 Customer Support team (50+ agents). Built up of a group of passionate and smart people, Clio Customer Support is beyond what you find in traditional Support functions. We offer our customers critical information and coaching to help them optimize their use of our product - enabling them to maximize the value they get from our product.
We are looking for an exceptional leader to take our Support offering to the next level: operational excellence, true teamwork, and a vision for the future. Your goal will be to help us realize our objective of creating customers for life. You will need to be highly organized, output-driven, a proven leader, comfortable thinking outside of the box, not afraid of trying new things, and willing to roll up your sleeves to make a lasting impact on our customers and our business. You are a highly driven builder, a coach, and someone who will work closely with this great team to create something that the broader Support industry will look at and ask ‘how did they do that?!’
What you'll work on:
- Take Clio Customer Support through our next stage of growth by helping to build the CS vision and executing on it
- Own the overall operational efficiency, tooling and processes of the Customer Support team, driving meaningful improvements in KPI’s
- Oversee growth, service levels and productivity of Customer Support teams through determining appropriate training, coaching, quality assurance, and developing individual performance
- Use a data enabled approach to inform coaching decisions and actions on both a team and individual level
- Responsible for reporting & compiling all call center metrics and other performance indicators, and delivers strategies to improve service levels
- Lead and coach through the Clio Company Vision, Mission, and Core Values; uphold the culture by incorporating this into the daily business operations
- Play a central role in developing an already talented and driven group of team leads
- Share a deep passion for leading and growing teams.
- Act as an escalation point for customer inquiries and manage customer refunds
- Drive change and improvements within the team through continuously gathering feedback to ensure team engagement
- Own all aspects of leading a team (managing time off, communications, scheduling conflicts, etc)
- Inspire and drive a large team to deliver excellence every day
What you may have:
- 4+ years of progressive leadership experience, including leading other people leaders
- 5+ years Customer Support/Service/Success experience
- Experience working in a SaaS company
- Experience with using Zendesk and Salesforce.com
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Previous experience in a high growth environment
- Experience in a leadership role across multiple organizations
We are an award-winning team that is both human and high performing–and are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies.
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion and believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation.
At Clio, we pride ourselves in enabling our teams to do the best work of their careers and are committed to providing the tools and infrastructure needed, wherever you choose to log in from.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system. .
In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round which came with a US$1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology and trust us, you want to be a part of this! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.