We’re looking for a Learning Partner to join our rapidly growing People Team. If you are energized by the challenge of taking our Learning & Development offerings to the next level at Clio, define yourself as a people person, and thrive in environments of rapid growth and continuous change, then this is the place for you! This role is available to candidates in Vancouver or Toronto.
What your team does:
Clio’s People Team is on a mission to build and scale a company that is both human and high-performing. Our Learning & Development team is here to enable Clions to do their best work through leadership development, training, coaching, knowledge management, and onboarding. They focus on creating world class experiences, education, and support that elevates the development and performance of Clions.
What you’ll work on:
- Delivering Clio’s foundational Customer Success onboarding, including contributing to the scheduling of sessions for all new CS Clions.
- Designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating learning solutions in close partnership with the Customer Support and Customer Enablement teams.
- Developing engaging programs for continuous learning and career development post onboarding stage.
- Consulting with Customer Success leadership in identifying learning needs and opportunities with an eye towards up-leveling our teams in providing an outstanding customer experience.
- Organizing and facilitating training sessions around new customer insights, new products and features, and process change. This includes technical training (how products work) and customer enablement skills (stakeholder engagement, project planning, value propositions, etc).
- Collaborating with the organizational L&D team, CS Leadership, and the People Business Partners to design and deliver training that levels up the leadership of our Customer Success department.
- In conjunction with the Director of L&D and departmental leadership, inputting and executing on the departmental learning strategy.
- Monitoring and analyzing the effectiveness of our learning initiatives.
- Additional duties, as required
What you may have:
- 3+ years of combined experience or education in adult learning, instructional design, program development, classroom training, or facilitation.
- 2-3+ years of experience working in a customer enablement function (such as customer onboarding, customer training, or account management).
- Experience managing projects of varying levels of complexity.
- Experience designing and delivering training for technical products.
- A love of leveraging the latest technologies in crafting exceptional experiences.
- A solid sense of humour.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Experience with LMS and content authoring platforms (e.g. Articulate Rise/Storyline, Workramp, LearnUpon, Bridge, etc).
- Experience in a customer enablement function providing customer training to both SMB and enterprise customers for a technology product.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in adult learning, business, psychology, or education.
- Experience in HR, L&D, OD, or related discipline within fast-paced and high-growth companies.
We are an award-winning team that is both human and high performing–and are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies.
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion and believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation.
At Clio, we pride ourselves in enabling our teams to do the best work of their careers and are committed to providing the tools and infrastructure needed, wherever you choose to log in from.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round which came with a US$1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology and trust us, you want to be a part of this! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.