We’re looking for an Account Executive, Outbound to join our rapidly growing Sales team. This role is for someone who is a self-starter that thrives in a rapid-growth and high-velocity environment. This person is an experienced sales professional with a demonstrated track record of success in a full sales cycle role. Highly organized and technically strong, the ideal candidate will be confident, articulate, and sensitive to the needs of the customers. Clio’s sales team is composed of experienced leaders and we seek people who want to learn from the best and go above and beyond.
What your team does:
Our Account Executive team is comprised of seasoned sales professionals that drive our outbound full sales cycle revenue efforts, from prospecting to close. They seek out and identify new opportunities across multiple segments utilizing various prospecting methods, sales acumen, data, and technology. With our mission to transform the legal experience for all, we're helping firms implement the industry leading cloud-based Practice Management Solution. With Clio, our firms can manage their practice more effectively from anywhere so that they can focus on what matters most, their clients.
What you'll be doing:
- Cold-calling new and re-engaging past prospects;
- Consistently meet/exceed individual quota;
- Successfully sell to law firms from cold-call to purchase, using telephone, video, email,
product demonstrations, and collaboration with internal engineers and external
consultants where necessary;
- Possess expert knowledge of Clio’s product offerings and working knowledge of Clio’s
key integration partners;
- Possess deep understanding Clio’s tech stack and processes including, but not limited to
Salesforce, Salesloft, Gong.io, Scratchpad, and Linkedin Sales Navigator;
- Ability to self-source law firms most likely to purchase using an understanding of Clio’s
ideal customer profile and compelling events in the software and legal space;
- Lead by example on and off the dashboard
○ Consistent activity, self-sourcing, and pipeline management;
○ Attends all meetings/trainings on time;
○ Embodies each of Clio’s values;
- Provides structured coaching and strategies to experienced AE-Os;
- Train and develop new AE-Os and support AE-Os during sales calls;
- Ensure “best practices” are followed and shared with team and peers;
- Put together workshops for the Outbound channel to leverage knowledge and skills as
- Build a team environment and motivate team members to drive results for team quota;
- Act as an agent of change and leading the growth of the AE-O team;
- Track key metrics including activity, opportunities generated, qualified/sourced leads,
and conversion rates to derive actionable insights for the team;
- Work with product engineers, sales engineers and support to provide insights to team
members and customers;
- Additional sales related activities as determined by the company.
What you should have:
- 3+ years of sales experience, including cold-calling and full sales cycle with a
demonstrated track record of success;
- Experience with transactional sales;
- Saas/Tech sales experience;
- 1+ years experience in leadership functions.
We are an award-winning team that is both human and high performing–and are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies.
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion and believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation.
At Clio, we pride ourselves in enabling our teams to do the best work of their careers and are committed to providing the tools and infrastructure needed, wherever you choose to log in from.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round which came with a US$1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology and trust us, you want to be a part of this! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.
Company Name: Clio
Business address: 4611 Canada Way #300, Burnaby, BC V5G 4X3
Location of Work: 330 Bay St #1000, Toronto, ON M5H 2S8
Job type: Permanent Full Time, 40 hours per week
Language of work: English
Wage: $26/hour plus sales commission
Benefits: Extended health and dental and company equity/RRSP
Contact information: email@example.com