We are currently seeking a new Director of Marketing, EMEA to join our Marketing in Dublin, Ireland.
What your team does:
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2018, Clio is the global leader in legal technology, and the first legal practice management unicorn. While the majority of Clio’s growth to date has been in North America, a key focus for Clio’s next stage of growth will come from international markets.
Today, Clio has customers in over 100 countries. Clio has had an Irish presence focused on EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) since 2015 and the Dublin team is currently 25 strong, including 4 in marketing. The EMEA team has been primarily focused on the UK market, driving rave reviews from customers, and key partnerships with the Law Society of England and Wales.
Over the next few years, we’re planning to significantly expand our investment in EMEA, growing our team, and adding more focus countries/regions, including Non-English speaking markets - and we need your help to do it!
As the Director of Marketing, EMEA at Clio, you’ll be part of a team that values excellence and initiative, loves testing, and cares about results. Your work will have an immediate and meaningful impact. You will be surrounded by a talented group of high-performing marketers, seasoned in SaaS and driven by collective success.
Who you are:
You will lead our international marketing efforts, overseeing a large budget and a growing team. You thrive in collaboration - you’ll work with our EMEA leadership in Sales, Product, Customer Success, and Engineering to drive our Go To Market strategy in new and existing regions. You’ll also collaborate closely with our 55+ person marketing team in North America to optimize programs and execute on campaigns. You’ll set our long-term strategy and partner with our sales team to achieve our ambitious revenue goals. You’ll develop the growing EMEA marketing team, and have a meaningful impact on company culture in Ireland.
What you’ll work on:
- Lead Clio’s EMEA growth strategy, identifying marketing opportunities and collaborating closely with the rest of the EMEA leadership team to unlock exponential growth;
- Partner with Clio’s EMEA General Manager and the rest of the EMEA Leadership team to plan and execute on a Go To Market strategy;
- Build, recruit, and lead a marketing team that can help Clio achieve our goals;
- Create Clio’s international marketing playbook to help us systematically target new country markets and bring Clio’s suite of products to new audiences;
- Develop quarterly and annual marketing strategies and manage a multi-million Euro EMEA marketing budget;
- Introduce demand and brand awareness campaigns that bring Clio’s story to life for prospects and customers in EMEA;
- Collaborate closely with the North American marketing team to support EMEA activities;
- Participate in organizational operating rhythms like strategic planning, talent planning, forecasting, and budgeting.
What you may have:
- You’ve been there, done that. You’ve led marketing teams focused on growing in international markets, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment.
- You’re a leader. You have 4+ years of people management experience and you’re skilled at hiring, managing, and upleveling talent.
- You’re growth-focused. You have a demand generation or growth background and you’re used to being accountable to driving demand, generating revenue, and achieving business goals.
- You’re collaborative. You’re an expert at working cross-functionally with colleagues across functions and geographies.
Serious bonus points if you:
- Have managed entry into brand-new geographies.
- Are fluent in other European languages.
We are an award-winning team that is both human and high performing–and are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies.
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion and believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation.
At Clio, we pride ourselves in enabling our teams to do the best work of their careers and are committed to providing the tools and infrastructure needed, wherever you choose to log in from.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round which came with a US$1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology and trust us, you want to be a part of this! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.