We are currently seeking a new Affinity Partnerships Manager to join our Marketing Team. This role is available to candidates across Canada, excluding Quebec, and in California, and can be performed remotely.
What your team does:
The Affinity team manages Clio’s 75+ bar, law society, and industry partnerships with the goal of helping our partners successfully market Clio and increase their royalties with us by referring in new accounts. We maintain our live and virtual events program (including our CLE webinar program), contract renewals and fulfillment, and advertising through the partners. Our team is geographically distributed across California, Vancouver, Toronto, and Florida, which means we excel with async, video, and slack communication to collaborate effectively.
Who you are:
You are a people person. You understand that partnership programs rely on a personal touch and a mutual desire to succeed. You are known for your communication skills and work well with a tight-knit, high-performing team. You understand the nuances of negotiation and approach it with a people-first mindset. You’re also extremely organized and can keep track of multiple deliverables for multiple partners.
What you’ll work on:
- Overseeing strategic Bar and partner relationships and initiatives to drive awareness, thought leadership and demand for Clio in key terrirories;
- Establish and build relationships with key bar associations and relevant bar members;
- Develop engagement strategies that strengthen our relationships and has an impact on driving member awareness of and interest in Clio;
- Represent Clio within the external legal communities, including notable partners, and develop relationships to unlock new opportunities;
- Maintain and execute against existing affinity contracts;
- Execute on event management and logistics for bar association events and tradeshows in your territory;
- Manage affinity programs budget;
- Collaborate closely with the rest of the marketing organization and the sales team to create integrated field marketing campaigns and drive revenue results;
- Research and maintain a deep understanding of market trends and comparable industry programs;
- Opportunity to speak as a thought leader at industry events and webinars;
- Travel, as required, up to 50% of time;
What you may have:
- Experience managing multiple partners to achieve business goals
- Experience managing show and partnership budgets
- Excellent organization and communication skills
Serious bonus points if you:
- Experience in the legal industry
- Event management experience
We are an award-winning team that is both human and high performing–and are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies.
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion and believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation.
At Clio, we pride ourselves in enabling our teams to do the best work of their careers and are committed to providing the tools and infrastructure needed, wherever you choose to log in from.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round which came with a US$1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology and trust us, you want to be a part of this! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.