We are currently seeking a Senior Software Developer to join our Financial Performance team. This role is available to candidates across Canada, excluding Quebec.
What your team does:
Clio Manage is Clio's flagship product and is the leading platform in the legal industry for managing law firms. Built in the cloud from the ground up, Clio Manage offers the most modern and innovative experience in the legal industry with a highly-rated mobile app, extensive partner network, and over 200 app integrations.We help firms improve every aspect of their performance including productivity, revenue, and compliance. We are giving firms the tools they need to transform the practice of law in innovative ways and to better serve their clients.
A day in your life might look like:
- Working in an agile environment with our team of full stack developers across a variety of projects.
- Collaborating with teams across Clio to diagnose, understand, and solve problems, and to build solutions that may span many areas.
- Actively teaching and learning from those around you - providing constructive feedback to those around you, and taking on feedback to help grow.
- Reviewing and providing feedback on a peer's code, both from within your own team or across all of Clio.
- Reaching out to and working with an external app developer, to help them find ways to achieve their vision using Clio's API and platform.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- You love learning and getting exposed to new challenges, technologies, and working new areas.
- You excel at building innovative solutions that interact with many different systems.
- You enjoy working with external app developers to come up with innovative ways Clio can enable them to build solutions.
- You’re looking for an environment where personal growth and building skills is not just encouraged but essential - we not only want you to grow, we want you to help Clio grow!
- You have a keen eye for quality and are driven to help others improve, while at the same time balancing that with being pragmatic about what is appropriate to do right now.
- You like working in a diverse and inclusive environment, where everyone works together to help each other succeed and excel.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Experience with any of our tech stack (Ruby on Rails, Typescript, AngularJS, React Native)
- Experience writing software at scale
Where your team works:
Clio is currently transitioning to a Distributed by Design workplace, which means a workplace that is built around you. This means that Clio offers employees the opportunity to work from one of our offices or in a distributed manner across Canada. At Clio, distributed working has been built into our culture from day one, with teams (and, at times, founders) distributed across provinces and time zones. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology and culture to ensure our team members are set up to succeed no matter where they live in Canada. We want all team members to feel like they're able to do their best work here, and we're committed to supporting that whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers