We’re looking for a Sales Engineer, Quickbooks to join our Sales Engineering team. This role is for a person that thrives in a rapid-growth and high velocity environment. We are looking for dedicated professionals eager to take deals to the close. Clio’s sales team is comprised of experienced leaders. We look for people who want to learn from the best and act as liaison between our sales team and more technical teams. This role is available to candidates in Toronto.
What your team does:
Our Sales Engineering team provides business and technical sales support to our Sales department. They serve as the technical lead and owner of technical deal strategy, while connecting this back to value and the business benefits. We're selling the market leading solution for cloud-based Legal Practice Management and Legal CRM, helping lawyers make the move to the cloud.
What you’ll work on:
- Provide business and technical sales support for assigned opportunities. Collaborates closely with Sales to clearly communicate the following:
- Product capabilities of Clio and Quickbooks Online;
- Industry best practices;
- Messaging with regards to competitor technology and specific advantages or weaknesses;
- Understanding of client requirements;
- Third-Party, Consultant, Integration ‘out of box’ solutions;
- Serves as the technical lead and owner of technical deal strategy;
- Perform the technical “sell” of the solution, provide proof points of the technology and connect this back to value and the business benefits;
- Own responsibilities for designing, building and maintaining Clio and Quickbooks demo systems, strategies, and resources. Enable Sales to deliver targeted, persona-based, business-value driven presentations;
- Find ways to continually maximize efficiencies and ARPA in the technical sales process and support sales efficiency across sales teams and segments;
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering teams to help influence product roadmap based on market/customer requirements;
- Provide technical responses to RFPs and RFIs;
- Owns internal QBO tool development critical to the success of Sales Engineering.
What you may have:
- 1-3 years of experience working with Quickbooks Online;
- Strong knowledge and confidence in accounting principles and workflow using all Quickbooks online version;
- Creative problem solver with proven track record of success;
- Comfortable delivering technical sales presentations, product positioning, and objection handling;
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and colleagues;
- Strong technical experience and understanding.
We are an award-winning team that is both human and high performing–and are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies.
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion and believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation.
At Clio, we pride ourselves in enabling our teams to do the best work of their careers and are committed to providing the tools and infrastructure needed, wherever you choose to log in from.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round which came with a US$1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology and trust us, you want to be a part of this! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.
Job ID: INDSA