We are currently seeking a new Marketing Operations Specialist to join our Marketing in Vancouver, Calgary or Toronto. This role is also available to candidates across Canada, excluding Quebec.
What your team does:
The Marketing Operations team orchestrates the technology, process, data/analysis, and automation that helps fuel the business’s growth and drives optimal customer experiences. We automate campaigns, workflows, and data governance; we analyze data to inform business decisions; we procure new marketing technology and integrate it into our stack; and we develop processes that scale.
Who you are:
You will bring your technical and analytical skills to help build an operational centre of excellence that supports a fast growing marketing team and business. The work you do will have an immediate and measurable impact on our team. You’ll be working with a team that values excellence, collaboration, and initiative. You will be supported with a full tech stack, learning and development opportunities, and the infrastructure of an outstanding team.
What you’ll work on:
- Build scalable marketing programs and automations, including but not limited to emails, nurtures, webinars, events, landing pages, direct mail, and digital advertising campaigns
- Consult with stakeholders on the demand generation, product marketing, content, customer marketing, and design teams
- Work cross-functionality on data hygiene and compliance programs with the revenue operations team
- Refine and continue to build out our marketing data governance programs
- Continue to enhance and refine our list segmentation and audience targeting approach
- Create and maintain program, audience, and lifecycle dashboards and reports
- Assist the MarOps manager in administering Marketo, which may include training and permissioning users, creating program templates, managing the centralized lead flow and RCM, monitoring SFDC sync, equipping teams with new features and functionality, refining lead scoring, and auditing data.
- Assist the MarOps manager with procuring, implementing, and enabling new technology for the marketing team and managing the MarTech stack
- Assist the MarOps manager in developing and refining processes to optimize team efficiency
- Create and maintain documentation and standard operating procedures
- Support training on marketing tools, reports, and data while helping to drive adoption of SOPs, systems, and tools
What you may have:
- Experience with HTML, CSS, or velocity scripting
- Experience with webhooks, integrations, and APIs
- Proficient using Salesforce and marketing automation platform (MAP)
- Experience using data analysis tools like Looker, Tableau, or Bizible or conducting data analysis in Excel.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and time management skills
Serious bonus points if you:
- Marketo Certified Expert
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Proficient using project management tools like Wrike, Asana, or Trello
- Proficient with Agile frameworks
We are an award-winning team that is both human and high performing–and are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies.
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion and believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation.
At Clio, we pride ourselves in enabling our teams to do the best work of their careers and are committed to providing the tools and infrastructure needed, wherever you choose to log in from.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round which came with a US$1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology and trust us, you want to be a part of this! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.
Job ID: Job ID: INDOTH