We’re looking for a Workplace Experience Coordinator to join our rapidly growing Workplace Experience Team in Calgary. This role is for someone who is passionate about cultivating an extraordinary experience for employees and guests by supporting an innovative Workplace (Facility Management) Program as well as Employee Experience and People programming.
What your team does
The Workplace Experience (WX) team manages the operations of Clio office spaces by utilizing facility management industry leading best practices and innovation. Our goal is to create spaces for Clions to work, collaborate, innovate, connect, revitalize, and to do the best work of their careers. The WX team is responsible for 5 workplace programs: space operations, OH&S, food & beverage, repairs & preventative maintenance, and design build projects. The WX team supports events and initiatives led by the Employee Experience and People teams.
What you’ll work on
- Space management: coordination of daily operations for the office space, including:
- Employee and guest reception duties
- Maintain workplace sanitization and organization, working closely with building services;
- Coordinate office supply orders and maintain stock;
- Coordinate the Facility Inspection process, and maintain inspection records;
- Process workplace invoices and update spreadsheets;
- Food & beverage programming:
- Daily food services & supplies;
- Special event catering
- Onsite coordination of workplace projects and initiatives, including design and construction projects (under direction of the WX Manager);
- Support internal communications on Workplace and Employee Experience initiatives
- Local champion to Employee Experience and People programs.
What you may have
- 3+ years experience in office administration or facility coordinator within a corporate office environment
- 2+ years experience coordinating in-office events (IRL or virtual)
- Effectively and proactively facilitates community and culture initiatives in collaboration with key stakeholder and team members;
- Solution driven mindset, with the ability to use foresight and critical thinking to solve problems;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize competing requests;
- Able to productively work independently or as part of a team;
- Basic knowledge of building systems: HVAC, elevators, life safety, security;
- Basic knowledge of facility management processes and best practices, including:
- Site security
- Deficiency management
- Site inspections
- Repairs and preventative maintenance
- Basic knowledge of project management processes and best practices
- Previous experience with Occupational H&S Programs
- Skilled in vendor relations
- Intermediate level of expertise with data entry and spreadsheets;
- Basic knowledge of invoicing processes;
- Intermediate knowledge of GSuite or MS Suite, Zoom, expenses software, AV technologies & equipment, and office equipment (printers, copiers, kitchen appliances).
Serious bonus points if you have
- Experience with CAFM (Computer Aided Facility Management) or CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) software
- OHS First Aid L1 or 2
- Food Safety certification
We are an award-winning team that is both human and high performing–and are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies.
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion and believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation.
At Clio, we pride ourselves in enabling our teams to do the best work of their careers and are committed to providing the tools and infrastructure needed, wherever you choose to log in from.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round which came with a US$1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology and trust us, you want to be a part of this! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.
Job ID: INDOTH