We are currently seeking a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join our Revenue Operations team in Burnaby, Calgary, or Toronto.
What your team does:
The Revenue Operations Systems team has one job—to drive growth by accelerating our revenue-generating teams. We directly support Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, and Business Operations teams and functions. Not only do we drive data that empowers insights and decision-making, but we also accelerate these teams through operational efficiency across the customer lifecycle.
Revenue Operations sits within our wider Business Operations department at Clio, which is focused on driving results for the company through strategic, operational, and data-driven improvements. Led by our Chief Operating Officer, Business Operations plays a key role in shaping Clio’s long-term strategy and solving complex questions and challenges, in partnership with executives and business leaders across the organization. In 2017, Business Operations was recognized as Team of the Year by BC Tech Association at the Technology Impact Awards.
Who you are:
We aren’t looking for just any traditional Salesforce Administrator to join this team. We’re looking for someone who will play a fundamental role in setting our company’s overall systems strategy, someone who thrives in a rapid-growth, high-velocity environment, and someone who lives and breathes our values. We’re looking for an innovator!
What you’ll work on:
- Managing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our Salesforce instance and integrations.
- Consulting with stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements.
- Turning business requirements into reality—designing robust, intelligent, and scalable solutions with the right blend of declarative and custom development.
- Collaborating with a wider team of Salesforce Administrators and Developers to deliver solutions that delight our users.
- Working closely with our Sales Operations, Customer Success Operations, Learning, and Data Insights teams to deliver on strategic initiatives.
- Managing and prioritizing user requests, while cultivating a positive support experience.
- Keeping up to date with Salesforce releases and best practices to inform and recommend system improvements.
- Documenting system configuration and administrative processes.
- Performing quality assurance testing and monitoring data quality and integrity.
- Providing guidance and coaching for junior administrators.
- Building training and documentation to grow our Salesforce skills across Clio.
- Other duties as required.
What you may have:
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Business Administration, or relevant discipline.
- 5+ years of Salesforce administration experience.
- Proven technical acumen to translate business requirements into a functional design.
- Excellent consultative questioning and listening skills to fully understand requirements and pain points.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Natural curiosity and drive to improve.
- Meticulous organization and task-driven nature.
- Ability to negotiate priorities and set expectations with senior-level stakeholders.
- Ability to think critically and analytically while working in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for learning and a willingness to share your knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Self-motivated, independent, and deadline-oriented.
- Salesforce certifications a bonus.
We are an award-winning team that is both human and high performing–and are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies.Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion and believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation.At Clio, we pride ourselves in enabling our teams to do the best work of their careers and are committed to providing the tools and infrastructure needed, wherever you choose to log in from.Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system. .
In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round which came with a US$1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology and trust us, you want to be a part of this! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.