We’re looking for an Account Representative to join our rapidly growing Sales team. This role is for someone who is a self-starter that thrives in a rapid-growth and high-velocity environment. This person is an experienced sales professional with a demonstrated track record of success. Highly organized and technically strong, the ideal candidate will be confident, articulate, and sensitive to the needs of the customers. Clio’s sales team is composed of experienced leaders and we seek people who want to learn from the best and go above and beyond.
What your team does:
Our Account Representative team drives our outbound full sales cycle revenue efforts, from prospecting to close. They seek out and identify new opportunities across multiple segments utilizing various prospecting methods, sales acumen, data, and technology. With our mission to transform the legal experience for all, we're helping firms implement the industry leading cloud-based Practice Management Solution. With Clio, our firms can manage their practice more effectively from anywhere so that they can focus on what matters most, their clients.
What you’ll work on
- Prospecting and cold-calling firms, as well as re-engaging past prospects to generate awareness of Clio's product.
- Responsible for full sales cycle which includes prospecting, generating opportunities, booking and running demonstrations, and closing the account;
- Forecasting, Pipeline Management & Funnel Health;
- Developing your sales skills through frequent 1:1’s and group trainings;
- Keeping the energy up and a positive attitude engaged among your team;
- Responsible for keeping up to date with new Product features and updates.
What you may have
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience, including cold-calling
- Experience with transactional sales;
- Knowledge and passion for technology and cloud-based products;
- A competitive mindset;
- A continuous improvement mindset.
Serious bonus points if you have
- Sales experience and training at a leading tech/IT company;
- SaaS experience in B2B environments
- Full sales cycle experience
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
We are an award-winning team that is both human and high performing–and are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies.
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion and believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation.
At Clio, we pride ourselves in enabling our teams to do the best work of their careers and are committed to providing the tools and infrastructure needed, wherever you choose to log in from.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round which came with a US$1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology and trust us, you want to be a part of this! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.