We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our rapidly growing Sales team. This role is for someone who is interested in playing a critical role in a close-knit, supportive team as we strive to become the market leader in the UK. This team is hyper-focused on enabling our customers’ success at every interaction point with Clio. We are a dedicated team who enjoy what we do and are serious about truly making a positive impact on our customers’ businesses. This role is available to candidates across Ireland.
What your team does
Our Account Executive team is the engine that drives our business development efforts to the close. They provide sound advice, give product demonstrations, offer solutions to complex problems using strong business acumen and resourcefulness. They do it quickly, efficiently, and flawlessly, while continuing to revolutionize an entire industry.
What you’ll work on
- Converting qualified leads using telephone, email and product demonstrations;
- Using Salesforce.com, and other tools, to prioritise, organise, and set appointments for qualified leads, and opportunities;
- Understanding your key metrics, including number of qualified leads, conversion rate at various stages of the funnel;
- Working with Product Engineers, Sales Engineers, and Customer Support in order to provide solutions to our customers with successful onboarding;
- Forecasting, negotiation and deal closure;
- Developing business cases for customers.
What you may have
- 3+ years of Sales experience;
- 3+ years of experience in technology;
- SaaS experience an asset;
- Experience in solution sales;
- Experience with full sales cycle, or from a professional sales environment;
- Knowledge and passion for technology and cloud-based products;
- A continuous improvement mindset.
Where your team works
Clio is currently transitioning to a Distributed by Design workplace, which means a workplace that is built around you. This means that Clio offers employees the opportunity to work from one of our offices or in a distributed manner across Ireland. At Clio, distributed working has been built into our culture from day one, with teams (and, at times, founders) distributed across provinces and time zones. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology and culture to ensure our team members are set up to succeed no matter where they live in Ireland. We want all team members to feel like they're able to do their best work here, and we're committed to supporting that whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
We are an award-winning team that is both human and high performing–and are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies.
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion and believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation.
At Clio, we pride ourselves in enabling our teams to do the best work of their careers and are committed to providing the tools and infrastructure needed, wherever you choose to log in from.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round which came with a US$1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology and trust us, you want to be a part of this! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.
Here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark;
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you, with the support of your leaders;
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending;
- A pension matching program;
- Regular Zoom chats, virtual coffees and lunches with team activities;
- A monthly wellness stipend;
- A work from home stipend to optimize your remote workspace;
- Stock options.