We’re looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join our rapidly growing Customer Success team. This role is for someone who is interested in playing a critical role in a close-knit team as we strive to become the market leader in EMEA. This team is hyper-focused on enabling our customers’ success at every interaction point with Clio. We are a dedicated team who enjoy what we do and are serious about truly making a positive impact on our customers’ businesses This role is available to candidates across Ireland.
What your team does
Clio’s Dublin team drives our EMEA expansion and is home to product development, sales, marketing, and customer success. The team operates like a startup within a larger company, which means we experiment and blaze the trail for Clio in new markets around the world.
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success, EMEA, this exciting opportunity calls upon your prior B2B SaaS experience in developing and maintaining a deep understanding of technology by building breadth and depth of knowledge around Clio’s platform and services.
You will serve as a trusted advisor and bring your consultative mindset to each interaction and drive effective change by representing the voice of the customer. With sales and development working on the same floor as you, you will play a key part in acting as the connective tissue between our Customer and the Product team.
What you’ll work on
- Creating and driving growth for and with our customers;
- Handle inbound requests by phone, chat, and email with an eye to making the customer experience as effortless as possible;
- Through your mastery of the Clio product, confidently answer the question asked and proactively answer the next one they haven’t even thought of;
- Capture feedback on the product for use by our Product team;
- Methodically troubleshoot issues and coordinate resolution with the rest of the Clio Team;
- Add to our knowledge base, constantly checking for quality and coach our users in the usage of this knowledge base;
- Conduct strategy and training sessions to ensure customers are on-boarded in a manner that sets them up for success in adopting Clio’s suite of products;
- Work closely with Sales and the global Customer Success team to ensure a smooth and enjoyable transition into adopting our product as quickly and effectively as possible;
- Perform data transformations and imports from various sources into the Clio products;
- Manage client cases with strict observance of associated tasks and deadlines (as defined by the department);
- Partner with other members of customer-facing teams to develop processes around the design, development, extraction and training activities;
- Gain a deep understanding of and stay up to date with the Clio product and common workflows;
- Contribute to personal and group projects to improve service delivery and processes across the department;
- Attend conferences and CS events in the EMEA space.
What you may have
- 1-2 years of experience required in either support, sales, customer success or technical responsibilities.
- Ability to identify, communicate, and solve potential business issues or challenges.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Confidence in performing live web-based onboarding & training
- Flexibility on core work hours based on customer requirements
Serious bonus points if you have
- A strong understanding of Salesforce or CS-related technology stacks.
- Familiarity with Legal or other professional service industries is a plus!
Where your team works
Clio is currently transitioning to a Distributed by Design workplace, which means a workplace that is built around you. This means that Clio offers employees the opportunity to work from one of our offices or in a distributed manner across Ireland. At Clio, distributed working has been built into our culture from day one, with teams (and, at times, founders) distributed across provinces and time zones. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology and culture to ensure our team members are set up to succeed no matter where they live in Ireland. We want all team members to feel like they're able to do their best work here, and we're committed to supporting that whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
We are an award-winning team that is both human and high performing–and are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies.
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion and believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation.
At Clio, we pride ourselves in enabling our teams to do the best work of their careers and are committed to providing the tools and infrastructure needed, wherever you choose to log in from.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round which came with a US$1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology and trust us, you want to be a part of this! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.
Job ID: INDCS