We are currently seeking a new Financial Analyst to join our Finance team in Burnaby. This role is also available to candidates across Canada, excluding Quebec.
What your team does:
Our Financial Planning & Analysis team is focused on driving stakeholder and shareholder value by developing the operating and financial plans required to achieve our company goals. You will help our business grow, help our customers succeed, and continuously improve the way we operate.
Who you are:
We’re looking for someone who takes numbers seriously, thrives in a rapid-growth, high-velocity environment, and someone who lives and breathes our values. As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting financial forecasting, analysis and contributing to reporting. This position reports to the Director, Financial Planning & Analysis.
What you’ll work on:
- Gather data from various sources to prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts, and provide key analytics, analyses, and summaries as required.
- Develop and update financial models with actuals, conduct variance analysis, find and communicate insights, and forecast future performance.
- Partner with Senior Leadership across the organization to assist with measuring and reporting on the performance of each department’s objectives, projects and initiatives.
- Partner with the organization to provide analysis and decision support.
- Monitor KPIs, identify trends and proactively work with operational leaders on opportunities to grow the business.
- Ensure we have strong data cleanliness and source of truth reporting.
- Work closely with Accounting to ensure all financial information is accurate.
What you may have:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (finance, accounting, business);
- Have 2+ years of Accounting or Financial Planning experience;
- Be passionate about effective and intuitive data visualization;
- Be deeply data-driven, analytical, and curious;
- Be self-motivated, independent, and deadline-oriented;
- Be passionate about building data-driven organizations and having an impact on the business.
- Clear, concise, articulate, professional verbal and written reasoning and storytelling skills to communicate effectively to audiences at all levels of the organization.
We are an award-winning team that is both human and high performing–and are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies.
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion and believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation.
At Clio, we pride ourselves in enabling our teams to do the best work of their careers and are committed to providing the tools and infrastructure needed, wherever you choose to log in from.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round which came with a US$1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology and trust us, you want to be a part of this! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.