We are currently seeking a Customer Support Workforce Coordinator to join our Customer Support Team in Burnaby or Toronto.
What your team does:
This team is high energy and fun, and while our number one goal is to provide an effortless customer experience (fast, high-quality answers to any question), we are also hyper-focused on increasing customer health. Our team members are smart, engaged and driven. We are looking to create a unique contact center culture built on empowerment and accountability where we hire great people and get out of their way.
What you'll work on:
- Creating accurate volume, workload, and staffing forecasts.
- Using historical data and business forecasts to build and maintain an agile/adaptive resourcing model.
- Building, maintaining, and proactively adjusting the Support Schedule to optimize scheduled support coverage to enable the team to hit our SLA targets while maintaining sustainable workloads.
- Monitoring inbound Support queues in real time and making reactive adjustments to the schedule and channel coverage to ensure timely responses to customer requests.
- Improving scheduling processes to strike the optimal balance of scheduling structure & autonomy, so that we can maximize our ability to perform efficiently while also improving team morale & perception of workload.
- Creating & monitoring feedback loops to coach the team to individually & collectively take ownership of our goals & work cohesively to hit them, while also ensuring that we maximize the team’s ability to participate in important development & social activities.
- Completing a needs assessment for WFM software or automations within our current tech stack, followed by scoping, implementing, and administering any new platforms or apps.
- Assisting & leading small projects in the CX department as is appropriate, such as assisting with compiling SLA and Agent metrics, compiling Support case management data.
What you may have:
- A healthy obsession for customers and an incessant drive to innovate
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively in a high performing team
- Fantastic organizational skills with the ability to catalog information, extract insights from data, and streamline processes
- Demonstrated impeccable attention to detail, and the ability accurately follow procedures
- Ability to easily balance exceptional accuracy and timely delivery; that is, the ability to work effectively and with a sense of urgency with minimum supervision
- Familiarity with Google suite and advanced knowledge of spreadsheets like Google Sheets or Excel (formulas, pivot tables, and charts)
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Experience in WFM in a contact center environment
- Aptitude for coding (either coding in Excel, or a development background)
- Familiarity our main support platforms: Zendesk and Talkdesk
- Experience using WFM software and/or Looker
- Proven track record in a dynamic startup environment
- Familiarity with legal and SaaS industries
We are an award-winning team that is both human and high performing–and are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies.
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion and believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation.
At Clio, we pride ourselves in enabling our teams to do the best work of their careers and are committed to providing the tools and infrastructure needed, wherever you choose to log in from.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round which came with a US$1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology and trust us, you want to be a part of this! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.