We are currently seeking a Customer Support Specialist to join our Customer Support Team in Burnaby or Toronto.
What you'll work on:
- Handling a high volume of inbound requests by phone, chat, and email with an eye to making the customer experience as effortless as possible;
- Advocating for the value Clio provides and become an expert in all of Clio’s features and functionality;
- Methodically troubleshooting technical product issues, reproducing and coordinating resolutions with our Technical Escalations, Product and Customer Success teams;
- Confidently answering questions asked, providing advice, training solutions and proactively solving the customers next challenge to help them get the most out of working with Clio;
- Adding to our knowledge base, consistently checking for quality, and coaching our users in the usage of self-serve resources;
- Capturing feedback on the product for use by our Product team;
- Contributing to personal and group projects to improve service delivery and processes across the department.
What you may have:
- Pride your ability to connect with a wide range of people and love working with customers of all skill levels and personality types;
- Excitement about finding new and complex problems to solve;
- Patience, compassion and understanding.
- Curiosity to strive to continuously improve and learn;
- Ability to thrive at multitasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced environment;
- Tech-savviness and excitement to dive into learning new platforms;
- Excellent writing skills, and the ability to write in a professional tone with little to no grammatical or spelling errors;
- Strong verbal communication skills, able to express yourself in a clear, concise, and empathetic manner;
- Self-driven attitude and willing to take initiative to grow your skills;
- Fun, outgoing, and engaging personality - and love to work as a cohesive team.
Serious bonus points if you:
- Have customer focus at your core and are eager to make a career out of helping clients be successful;
- Have experience working with web-based/SaaS applications;
- Are familiar with Zendesk or similar CRM software;
- Are familiar with Legal or other professional service industries;
- Are open to working evening and night shifts.
- Are proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office;
- Are proficient in Windows and/or Mac operating environments.
We are an award-winning team that is both human and high performing–and are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies.
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion and believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation.
At Clio, we pride ourselves in enabling our teams to do the best work of their careers and are committed to providing the tools and infrastructure needed, wherever you choose to log in from.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round which came with a US$1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology and trust us, you want to be a part of this! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.