We are currently seeking a Sales Manager to join our Sales team in Dublin. This role is also available to candidates across Ireland.
What your team does:
Clio’s Dublin team drives our EMEA expansion and is home to product development, sales, marketing, and customer success. The team operates like a startup within a larger company, which means we experiment and blaze the trail for Clio in new markets around the world.
We are looking for someone who is interested in playing a critical role in a close-knit, supportive team as we strive to become the market leader in the UK. This team is hyper-focused on enabling our customers’ success at every interaction point with Clio. We are a dedicated team who enjoy what we do and are serious about truly making a positive impact on our customers’ businesses.
Our Sales team is the engine that drives our business development efforts. They provide sound advice, give product demonstrations, offer solutions to complex problems using strong business acumen and resourcefulness. They do it quickly, efficiently, and flawlessly, while continuing to revolutionize an entire industry.
Who you are:
We are looking for an individual that thrives in a rapid-growth and high velocity environment. We are looking for dedicated professionals eager to grow their business, their customers, their peers and themselves. We want you to be hungry yet humble.
Reporting to the Head of Sales: EMEA, this exciting opportunity calls upon your prior leadership experience in a B2B environment. You will bring structure, energy, coaching and development to your team. You will be able to influence successful outcomes for your team and the overall business by building relationships with key stakeholders in our EMEA office.
What you’ll work on:
- Day-to-day management of the EMEA Sales team;
- Train, develop, lead and grow the sales team made up of AEs and SDRs;
- Deal and pipeline reviews;
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly forecasting;
- Deliver on monthly MRR targets for your assigned sales team;
- Sell to and manage a defined sales territory;
- Hold team members accountable to sales metrics and KPI's;
- Diligent use of sales tools (Salesforce.com, etc.);
- Recruit team members for ongoing and future headcount needs;
- Identify areas for improvement and take an active role in coaching and developing a dynamic team;
- Grow and develop future leaders in the business;
- Work closely with Sales Leadership and cross functional teams.
What you may have:
- Have demonstrated success as both a top performing sales person and team leader/manager;
- 3-5 years experience developing sales teams through regular 1:1’s, continuous training and coaching;
- Experience working in fast paced and high growth technology companies;
- A track record of developing people and building high velocity sales teams;
- Extraordinary communication and organizational skills. Ability to gain buy-in and motivate a team;
- Ability to plan strategically in the business;
- A competitive mindset.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- SaaS experience;
- Experience with transactional sales.
We are an award-winning team that is both human and high performing–and are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies.Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion and believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation.At Clio, we pride ourselves in enabling our teams to do the best work of their careers and are committed to providing the tools and infrastructure needed, wherever you choose to log in from.Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system. .
In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round which came with a US$1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology and trust us, you want to be a part of this! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.
Here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark;
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you, with the support of your leaders;
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending;
- A pension matching program;
- Regular Zoom chats, virtual coffees and lunches with team activities;
- A monthly wellness stipend;
- A work from home stipend to optimize your remote workspace;
- Stock options.