What your team does:
Clio Grow is an intake software built to assist attorneys with streamlining their intake process. This role will be supporting customers with their Clio Grow onboarding, account setup and customization.
What you'll work on:
- Working closely with our Customer Onboarding Specialists to ensure value creation throughout the onboarding experience for our customers;
- Setting up a customer’s forms and documents within Clio Grow;
- Working independently to manage multiple customer cases simultaneously with strict observance of associated tasks and deadlines (defined by department);
- Converting customer’s intake forms into Clio Grow’s form builder;
- Transposing and formatting client’s retainers and fee agreements into Clio Grow’s document editor;
- Customizing customer’s Clio Grow dashboard;
- Advising appropriate departments on any Clio Grow technical issues;
- Collaborating with Product and Design teams about potential Clio Grow enhancements;
- Being confident, articulate, and sensitive to the needs of customers and internal partners;
- Gaining a deep understanding of, and staying up to date with, the Clio product and common workflows;
- Bringing innovation to the role through continuously looking for process and technology improvements to enhance the customer’s journey and automate the function of the role;
- Creating articles to expand Knowledge-Centered Service available internally and externally;
- Other duties as required.
What you may have:
- A positive attitude and team player mentality;
- Self motivated attitude with a knack for repetitive administrative tasks;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask;
- The ability to take direction with a sense of urgency;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Availability to be flexible with your work hours to support high volume peaks if needed.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- 1+ years of experience in a Customer Success, Support or Professional Services environment;
- Experience with Salesforce, Trello, GSuite, ABBYY FineReader Online LibreOffice;
- Experience working with API-driven applications;
- Interest in joining a dynamic, high growth, and fast-moving Saas company.
We are an award-winning team that is both human and high performing–and are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies.
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion and believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation.
At Clio, we pride ourselves in enabling our teams to do the best work of their careers and are committed to providing the tools and infrastructure needed, wherever you choose to log in from.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round which came with a US$1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology and trust us, you want to be a part of this! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.