We are seeking for an Account Executive to join our Strategic team!
What your team does:
Our Strategic Account Executive team is the engine that drives our business development efforts to close. They provide sound advice, give product demonstrations, offer solutions to complex problems using strong business acumen and resourcefulness. They do it quickly, efficiently, and flawlessly; while continuing to revolutionize an entire industry.
Who you are:
We are looking for an individual that thrives in a rapid-growth and strategic environment. We are looking for dedicated professionals eager to take deals to the close. Highly organized and technically strong, the ideal candidate will focus on small business law firms (SMB), while being confident, articulate, and sensitive to the needs of the customers.
A day in the life might look like:
- Converting qualified leads using telephone, email and product demonstrations;
- Partnering closely with our Sales Development Representative (SDR) team and Business Development Representative (BDR) team as they focus on qualifying and passing off inbound/warm leads;
- Using Salesforce.com to prioritize, organize, and set appointments for qualified leads, and opportunities through View, Tasks and Calendar;
- Paying close attention to key metrics, including number of qualified leads and conversion rate at various stages of the funnel through paid accounts;
- Working with Product Engineers, Sales Engineers, Support and Clio Certified Consultants in order to provide solutions to our customers;
- Forecasting, negotiation and deal closures;
- Developing business cases for customers;
- Hunting for your own business and sourcing leads.
You may be fit for this role if you have:
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience, including closing deals;
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in SaaS or other technology companies;
- Knowledge and passion for technology and cloud-based products;
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills;
- Previous experience leading a consultative sales approach and running demos;
- Experience collaborating with internal teams like Sales Engineers;
- Ability to produce, qualify, and close business opportunities under minimum guidance
- A competitive mindset with a demonstrated track record for achieving high performing sales results;
- A continuous improvement mindset.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Full cycle sales experience (cold call to close);
- Experience with tools like: Salesforce, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Gong.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers