We are currently seeking a Sales Manager to join our Sales team in Dublin. This role can be performed from our Dublin office, remotely across Ireland, or a combination of both.
Clio’s Dublin team drives our EMEA expansion and is home to product development, sales, marketing, and customer success. The team operates like a startup within a larger company, which means we experiment and blaze the trail for Clio in new markets around the world.
We are looking for someone who is interested in playing a critical role in a close-knit, supportive team as we strive to become the market leader in the UK. This team is hyper-focused on enabling our customers’ success at every interaction point with Clio. We are a dedicated team who enjoy what we do and are serious about truly making a positive impact on our customers’ businesses.
What your team does:
Our Sales team is the engine that drives our business development efforts. They provide sound advice, give product demonstrations, offer solutions to complex problems using strong business acumen and resourcefulness. They do it quickly, efficiently, and flawlessly, while continuing to revolutionize an entire industry.
Who you are:
We are looking for an individual that thrives in a rapid-growth and high velocity environment. We are looking for dedicated professionals eager to grow their business, their customers, their peers and themselves. We want you to be hungry yet humble.
Reporting to the Head of Sales: EMEA, this exciting opportunity calls upon your prior leadership experience in a B2B environment. You will bring structure, energy, coaching and development to your team. You will be able to influence successful outcomes for your team and the overall business by building relationships with key stakeholders in our EMEA office.
A day in the life might look like:
- Day-to-day management of the EMEA Sales team;
- Train, develop, lead and grow the sales team made up of AEs and SDRs;
- Deal and pipeline reviews;
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly forecasting;
- Deliver on monthly MRR targets for your assigned sales team;
- Sell to and manage a defined sales territory;
- Hold team members accountable to sales metrics and KPI's;
- Diligent use of sales tools (Salesforce.com, etc.);
- Recruit team members for ongoing and future headcount needs;
- Identify areas for improvement and take an active role in coaching and developing a dynamic team;
- Grow and develop future leaders in the business;
- Work closely with Sales Leadership and cross functional teams.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have demonstrated success as both a top performing sales person and team leader/manager;
- 3-5 years experience developing sales teams through regular 1:1’s, continuous training and coaching;
- Experience working in fast paced and high growth technology companies;
- A track record of developing people and building high velocity sales teams;
- Extraordinary communication and organizational skills. Ability to gain buy-in and motivate a team;
- Ability to plan strategically in the business;
- A competitive mindset.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- SaaS experience;
- Experience with transactional sales.
Where your team works
Clio is currently transitioning to a Distributed by Design workplace, which means a workplace that is built around you. This means that Clio offers employees the opportunity to work from one of our offices or in a distributed manner across Ireland. At Clio, distributed working has been built into our culture from day one, with teams (and, at times, founders) distributed across provinces and time zones. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology and culture to ensure our team members are set up to succeed no matter where they live in Ireland. We want all team members to feel like they're able to do their best work here, and we're committed to supporting that whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices.
In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time ($250M), and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few). We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
Here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark;
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you, with the support of your leaders;
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending;
- A pension matching program;
- Regular Zoom chats, virtual coffees and lunches with team activities;
- A monthly wellness stipend;
- A work from home stipend to optimize your remote workspace;
- Stock options.