We are currently seeking a Product Designer to join our Product Design team in Toronto. This role is also available to candidates across Canada, excluding Quebec.
What your team does:
Design plays an integral role at Clio, making up one of the three pillars of our Product Organization alongside Product Management and Engineering. Product designers directly engage in researching the behaviours and needs of our users. They act as champions of user experience in our Product organization as we work to transform the way lawyers and their staff provide services to their clients. If you’re focused on shipping value to customers with an opportunity to revolutionize an industry, you’ve found your next team.
What you'll work on:
- Join a diversely skilled design team using modern design tools
- Advocate for our customers by knowing them and their needs inside out
- Concept, prototype, design and present solutions that solve both business and user problems and deliver measurable outcomes
- Coach and mentor designers on a range of Design practices
- Create sketches, flow diagrams, wireframes, and mockups of features serving different user segments
- Conduct user interviews, usability testing, and analysis
- Use and leverage metrics to drive product design and measure product success
What you may have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience as an Interactive Designer with Product Experience. SaaS experience is a bonus
- A portfolio showing UX problem solving and great visual designs
- Experience with modern wireframing tools (Figma) and the willingness to adopt new tools as needed
- Strong understanding of web technologies
- A design degree or relevant experience with platform and/or application design
- Humility plus strong opinions that are loosely held
We are an award-winning team that is both human and high performing–and are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies.
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion and believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation.
At Clio, we pride ourselves in enabling our teams to do the best work of their careers and are committed to providing the tools and infrastructure needed, wherever you choose to log in from.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round which came with a US$1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology and trust us, you want to be a part of this! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.