We are currently seeking a Customer Success Specialist, EMEA to join our Customer Success Team in Dublin. This role can be performed from our Dublin office, remotely across Ireland, or a combination of both. Some exceptions may apply.
What your team does:
Clio’s Dublin team drives our EMEA expansion and is home to product development, sales, marketing, and customer success. The team operates like a startup within a larger company, which means we experiment and blaze the trail for Clio in new markets around the world.
We are looking for someone who is interested in playing a critical role in a close-knit team as we strive to become the market leader in EMEA. This team is hyper-focused on enabling our customers’ success at every interaction point with Clio. We are a dedicated team who enjoy what we do and are serious about truly making a positive impact on our customers’ businesses.
Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success, EMEA, this exciting opportunity calls upon your prior B2B SaaS experience in developing and maintaining a deep understanding of technology by building breadth and depth of knowledge around Clio’s platform and services.
You will serve as a trusted advisor and bring your consultative mindset to each interaction and drive effective change by representing the voice of the customer. With sales and development working on the same floor as you, you will play a key part in acting as the connective tissue between our Customer and the Product team.
Who you are:
- A strong communicator and collaborator.
- An effective problem solver, through digging deep to understand problems, patterns, engagement statistics, and customer health scores.
- Confident, articulate, and sensitive to the needs of customers and internal partners.
- Positive and take a growth mindset approach to continuously improve your knowledge and skill-set.
- Comfortable proactively fostering customer engagement and maximizing customer adoption.
- Empathetic and sensitive to the needs of both customers and internal employees.
- A high achiever that goes above and beyond to set an inspirational example for your team.
- Highly organised.
A day in your life might look like:
- Creating and driving growth for and with our customers;
- Handle inbound requests by phone, chat, and email with an eye to making the customer experience as effortless as possible;
- Through your mastery of the Clio product, confidently answer the question asked and proactively answer the next one they haven’t even thought of;
- Capture feedback on the product for use by our Product team;
- Methodically troubleshoot issues and coordinate resolution with the rest of the Clio Team;
- Add to our knowledge base, constantly checking for quality and coach our users in the usage of this knowledge base;
- Conduct strategy and training sessions to ensure customers are on-boarded in a manner that sets them up for success in adopting Clio’s suite of products;
- Work closely with Sales and the global Customer Success team to ensure a smooth and enjoyable transition into adopting our product as quickly and effectively as possible;
- Perform data transformations and imports from various sources into the Clio products;
- Manage client cases with strict observance of associated tasks and deadlines (as defined by the department);
- Partner with other members of customer-facing teams to develop processes around the design, development, extraction and training activities;
- Gain a deep understanding of and stay up to date with the Clio product and common workflows;
- Contribute to personal and group projects to improve service delivery and processes across the department;
- Attend conferences and CS events in the EMEA space.
You may be fit for this role if you:
- 1-2 years of experience required in either support, sales, customer success or technical responsibilities.
- Ability to identify, communicate, and solve potential business issues or challenges.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Confidence in performing live web-based onboarding & training
- Flexibility on core work hours based on customer requirements
Nice to have:
- A strong understanding of SFDC or CS-related technology stacks.
- Familiarity with Legal or other professional service industries is a plus!
Where your team works
Clio is currently transitioning to a Distributed by Design workplace, which means a workplace that is built around you. This means that Clio offers employees the opportunity to work from one of our offices or in a distributed manner across Ireland. At Clio, distributed working has been built into our culture from day one, with teams (and, at times, founders) distributed across provinces and time zones. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology and culture to ensure our team members are set up to succeed no matter where they live in Ireland. We want all team members to feel like they're able to do their best work here, and we're committed to supporting that whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers