We are currently seeking a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join our Revenue Operations team in Burnaby, Calgary, or Toronto
What your team does:
The Revenue Operations Systems team has one job—to drive growth by accelerating our revenue-generating teams. We directly support Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, and Business Operations teams and functions. Not only do we drive data that empowers insights and decision-making, but we also accelerate these teams through operational efficiency across the customer lifecycle.
Revenue Operations sits within our wider Business Operations department at Clio, which is focused on driving results for the company through strategic, operational, and data-driven improvements. Led by our Chief Operating Officer, Business Operations plays a key role in shaping Clio’s long-term strategy and solving complex questions and challenges, in partnership with executives and business leaders across the organization. In 2017, Business Operations was recognized as Team of the Year by BC Tech Association at the Technology Impact Awards.
Who you are:
We aren’t looking for just any traditional Salesforce Administrator to join this team. We’re looking for someone who will play a fundamental role in setting our company’s overall systems strategy, someone who thrives in a rapid-growth, high-velocity environment, and someone who lives and breathes our values. We’re looking for an innovator!
A day in the life might look like:
- Managing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our Salesforce instance and integrations.
- Consulting with stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements.
- Turning business requirements into reality—designing robust, intelligent, and scalable solutions with the right blend of declarative and custom development.
- Collaborating with a wider team of Salesforce Administrators and Developers to deliver solutions that delight our users.
- Working closely with our Sales Operations, Customer Success Operations, Learning, and Data Insights teams to deliver on strategic initiatives.
- Managing and prioritizing user requests, while cultivating a positive support experience.
- Keeping up to date with Salesforce releases and best practices to inform and recommend system improvements.
- Documenting system configuration and administrative processes.
- Performing quality assurance testing and monitoring data quality and integrity.
- Providing guidance and coaching for junior administrators.
- Building training and documentation to grow our Salesforce skills across Clio.
- Other duties as required.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Business Administration, or relevant discipline.
- 5+ years of Salesforce administration experience.
- Proven technical acumen to translate business requirements into a functional design.
- Excellent consultative questioning and listening skills to fully understand requirements and pain points.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Natural curiosity and drive to improve.
- Meticulous organization and task-driven nature.
- Ability to negotiate priorities and set expectations with senior-level stakeholders.
- Ability to think critically and analytically while working in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for learning and a willingness to share your knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Self-motivated, independent, and deadline-oriented.
- Salesforce certifications a bonus.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers