We are currently seeking a new Senior Marketing Analyst to join our Marketing team in Toronto. This role can be performed from one of our Canadian offices, remotely across Canada, or a combination of both. Some exceptions may apply.
You will lead multi-touch attribution for marketing, and own analyzing the effectiveness of all marketing channels and campaigns. Your analysis and recommendations will inform marketing decisions on budget and investment in different channels. You’ll be working with a team that values excellence and initiative. Your work will have an immediate and meaningful impact, and you will be supported with a full tech stack and the infrastructure of an outstanding team.
A day in the life might look like:
- Understand Clio's business objectives, customers, prospects, product portfolio, and competition and apply this understanding to analyze available data and produce insights
- Own and drive Clio’s investment in multi-touch marketing attribution
- Analyze marketing performance of all channels and campaigns to assess ROI across the marketing funnel
- Deliver detailed insights to increase channel and campaign effectiveness driving key investment decisions
- Explore marketing website traffic patterns, identify trends, and critical conversion and drop off points. Based on this, formulate and recommend hypotheses for experimentation
- Collaborate with different marketing squads to track performance, generate insights, and to help create an optimization roadmap to increase ROI
- Understand, and optimize Clio’s marketing data sources and pipeline
- Uncover areas of opportunity for data completion and assimilation
- Collaborate and create frameworks (eg: UTM, attribution) that scale and help measure metrics important to marketing
- Work across Clio’s tech stack to explore and generate insights (Looker, Marketo, Salesforce, Segment, Google Analytics, Google Search Console etc.)
- Develop and maintain marketing dashboards in Looker and Salesforce
- Support the Marketing team’s reporting needs with ad-hoc reporting assistance and training
You may be a fit for the role if you:
- A learner first
- A natural problem solver and do not give up easily
- Data-driven with a passion for analysis, conversion optimization, process efficiency, and continuous improvement
- A strong communicator
- Experienced in executing in-depth marketing attribution analysis
- Comfortable working independently, but are a team player and want what’s best for the company
- A thinker and a planner helping the team analyze and inform campaign prioritization
- Able to excel in fast-paced work environments and juggle multiple deadlines
- Obsessed with results and invested in helping Clio win
Serious bonus points if you are:
- An expert in multi-touch marketing attribution
- Comfortable with Looker, Segment, Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, Bizible
- SaaS/tech experienced
Where your team works:
Clio is currently transitioning to a workplace that is distributed by design. This means that Clio offers employees more choice: the opportunity to work from one of our hub offices across Canada, remotely, or a combination of both. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology, and culture to ensure our team members are able to do their best work whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers