We are currently seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Product team. This is a remote position. This role can be performed from one of our Canadian offices, remotely across Canada, or a combination of both. Some exceptions may apply.
What your team does:
Clio’s mission is to ‘transform the practice of law, for good.’ If you’re into ‘mission-driven’ product management this might be the place for you!
Our market opportunity is rare in its scale and powered by a strong business model, Silicon Valley based investors and advisors, and a product management team which is global and world-class (if we do say so ourselves)! Clio is growing rapidly with massive growth opportunities for Product Managers.
Speaking of Product at Clio… we’ve worked hard to develop an excellent product management culture with empowered PMs who are highly regarded and influential within the organization. Our team is composed of seasoned professionals from a diverse set of product backgrounds. Clio invests heavily in developing Product Managers, growing leaders and in the broader Product communities in which we operate.
We pride ourselves on being ‘human and high performing’ and creating a workplace where you can be challenged, supported and bring your whole self to work.
Clio Manage is Clio's flagship product and is the leading platform in the legal industry for managing law firms. Built in the cloud from the ground up, Clio Manage offers the most modern and innovative experience in the legal industry with a highly-rated mobile app, extensive partner network, and over 200 app integrations.
We help firms improve every aspect of their performance including productivity, revenue, and compliance. We are giving firms the tools they need to transform the practice of law in innovative ways and to better serve their clients.
A day in the life might look like:
- As a Senior Product Manager and in conjunction with your Developer and Designer counterparts (your triad) you will own and drive successful outcomes in your product area which sits within the Manage portfolio and reports to the Director. With this ownership and autonomy comes accountability for the output and outcomes in your product area.
Strategy and Prioritization
- You will drive customer and market research, identify opportunities and determine priorities that help Clio best deliver on our annual OKRs and long term mission.
Market and Customer Understanding
- We truly believe that the success of our customers comes first so expectations for Product Managers to be the expert on the user is high. As such, constant communication with customers, (existing, churned and prospect) as well as a deep understanding of the markets in which we operate will be expected. This will be complemented by deep quantitative data to complete the customer picture.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Can work in a highly collaborative team without ego
- Have experience using data to inform decisions without succumbing to analysis paralysis
- Have the ability to thrive and deliver while surrounded by chaos and ambiguity
- Have the genuine ability to put yourself in our customers’ shoes and operate from a place of empathy
- Are enthusiastic to learn a new, complex domain and the humility to ask for help when needed
- Have a track record of delivering important, strategic initiatives
- Have demonstrable experience defining success metrics for your products/features and managing against them
- Have the ability to select and use appropriate decision frameworks to prioritize and make decisions
- Have a significant number of failures under your belt, the learnings of which you can bring to Clio
Serious bonus points if you:
- Have demonstrable experience self-serving answers, insights and data from a variety of data analytics tools
Where your team works:
Clio is currently transitioning to a workplace that is distributed by design. This means that Clio offers employees more choice: the opportunity to work from one of our hub offices across Canada, remotely, or a combination of both. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology, and culture to ensure our team members are able to do their best work whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers