We are currently seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Product team in Toronto. This role is also available to candidates across Canada, excluding Quebec.
What your team does:
Clio’s mission is to ‘transform the practice of law, for good.’ If you’re into ‘mission-driven’ product management this might be the place for you!
Our market opportunity is rare in its scale and powered by a strong business model, Silicon Valley based investors and advisors, and a product management team which is global and world-class (if we do say so ourselves)! Clio is growing rapidly with massive growth opportunities for Product Managers.
Speaking of Product at Clio… we’ve worked hard to develop an excellent product management culture with empowered PMs who are highly regarded and influential within the organization. Our team is composed of seasoned professionals from a diverse set of product backgrounds. Clio invests heavily in developing Product Managers, growing leaders and in the broader Product communities in which we operate.
We pride ourselves on being ‘human and high performing’ and creating a workplace where you can be challenged, supported and bring your whole self to work.
Clio Manage is Clio's flagship product and is the leading platform in the legal industry for managing law firms. Built in the cloud from the ground up, Clio Manage offers the most modern and innovative experience in the legal industry with a highly-rated mobile app, extensive partner network, and over 200 app integrations.
We help firms improve every aspect of their performance including productivity, revenue, and compliance. We are giving firms the tools they need to transform the practice of law in innovative ways and to better serve their clients.
What you'll work on:
- As a Senior Product Manager and in conjunction with your Developer and Designer counterparts (your triad) you will own and drive successful outcomes in your product area which sits within the Manage portfolio and reports to the Director. With this ownership and autonomy comes accountability for the output and outcomes in your product area.
Strategy and Prioritization
- You will drive customer and market research, identify opportunities and determine priorities that help Clio best deliver on our annual OKRs and long term mission.
Market and Customer Understanding
- We truly believe that the success of our customers comes first so expectations for Product Managers to be the expert on the user is high. As such, constant communication with customers, (existing, churned and prospect) as well as a deep understanding of the markets in which we operate will be expected. This will be complemented by deep quantitative data to complete the customer picture.
What you may have:
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team without ego
- Experience using data to inform decisions without succumbing to analysis paralysis
- Ability to thrive and deliver while surrounded by chaos and ambiguity
- Genuine ability to put yourself in our customers’ shoes and operate from a place of empathy
- Enthusiasm to learn a new, complex domain and the humility to ask for help when needed
- A track record of delivering important, strategic initiatives
- Demonstrable experience defining success metrics for your products/features and managing against them
- Ability to select and use appropriate decision frameworks to prioritize and make decisions
- A significant number of failures under your belt, the learnings of which you can bring to Clio
Serious bonus points if you:
- Have demonstrable experience self-serving answers, insights and data from a variety of data analytics tools
We are an award-winning team that is both human and high performing–and are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies.
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion and believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation.
At Clio, we pride ourselves in enabling our teams to do the best work of their careers and are committed to providing the tools and infrastructure needed, wherever you choose to log in from.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round which came with a US$1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology and trust us, you want to be a part of this! As the first legal practice management unicorn globally, and one of only a handful of Canadian unicorns, this is only the beginning. If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.