We are currently seeking a Director, Talent Acquisition with experience leading a high impact growth oriented recruiting team, to join our Talent Acquisition team. This role can be performed from one of our Canadian offices, remotely across Canada, or a combination of both.
What your team does:
Our Talent Acquisition team drives headcount growth across all departments at Clio. They partner with leaders and teams across the business to understand hiring needs and gaps, and drive impactful recruitment strategies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with the VP of People and Clio senior leadership to continue to build and scale our global recruiting function;
- Attract, manage, develop, and retain Clio’s team of Talent Acquisition Specialists, Sourcers, Coordinators and Managers;
- Ensure that company-wide hiring targets are met or exceeded according to plan, and that changes/deviations are communicated to executives early and often;
- Act as a trusted advisor and business partner to senior-level hiring managers and key stakeholders at leadership levels across the business;
- Own reporting for Talent Acquisition: Improving overall metrics across the business that help inform strategic decisions, workforce planning and allocation of resources;
- Research and suggest continuous improvements to the processes and practices that guide our Talent Acquisition efforts today;
- Collaborate with business leaders to accelerate our processes for hiring, interviewing, and ensuring a uniformly positive candidate experience;
- Leverage the power of data to up-level our hiring operations and candidate experience;
- Create actionable Talent Acquisition reports with insights and suggestions for improvement;
- Foster a multi-channel approach towards candidate sourcing;
- Manage and drive the full-cycle recruitment process (including assessing for culture fit) for senior, high-complexity, and high-impact roles;
- Help define and execute on Clio’s employment branding initiatives;
- Represent Clio with professionalism, integrity, and authenticity.
You should have:
- 5+ years in a leadership capacity, managing high performing recruiting teams in a rapid-growth company and industry;
- Experience managing teams with a track record of high-performance (bonus if you have experience managing managers);
- A “systems thinking” mindset and ability to help define the right order of operations for key talent acquisition projects;
- A proven track record in leading Talent Acquisition departments, both operationally and functionally
- Experience reporting on what is important and building out insightful metrics and reporting dashboards that can be shared with Senior leadership;
- Experience driving strategies that improve diversity, inclusion, belonging and equity;
- Experience working cross-functionally on organizational change initiatives of significant size, scope, and budget;
- Knowledge of the latest and greatest technologies in the recruitment field
- An inspiring approach to people leadership and strong coaching skills
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers