We are currently seeking a Customer Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team in Toronto. This role can be performed from one of our Canadian offices, remotely across Canada, or a combination of both. Some exceptions may apply.
What your team does:
We LOVE our customers. As the world’s most popular cloud-based legal software, we know that we’re only as successful as the law firms we enable. The Customer Marketing function is focused on helping our customers be as successful as they can, by getting them to fall in love with our products, adopt new features and functions, and evangelize the product to others. As a member of the team that owns our customer segment, you’ll be responsible for building relationships with our customer base and finding new and unique ways to better serve legal professionals across the world.
A day in the life might look like:
- Planning and executing on multi-channel campaigns designed to sell additional features, products, or licenses to existing customers.
- Supporting targets for marketing-contributed cross-sell and upsell MRR.
- Working cross-functionally with customer success, account management, and product marketing departments to identify opportunities to introduce or educate customers on features, products, or licenses at the optimal time.
- Coordinating with various stakeholders on the marketing team to achieve campaign goals.
- Building relationships with customers at scale to increase effectiveness of cross-sell efforts through various channels including email, community platforms, and social media.
You may be fit for this role if:
- You’re customer focused. Anything you do, whether it’s driving feature adoption or selling a new product, you understand the customer and have their best interests in mind.
- You’re seasoned. You have a strong understanding of SaaS-based solutions and product marketing best practices and 3-5 years experience in a product marketing or demand generation role.
- You’re a relationship builder. You have experience working with cross-functional teams, including sales, product management, customer success, and support. You instinctively know who to bring in on a project to make it successful.
- You’re goal and results oriented. You understand the numbers, how to measure success, and how to continually optimize in the pursuit of your goals.
- You’re a skilled communicator. You know how to get your message across, whether you’re writing or speaking. Communicating comes easily to you, and your annoyed by grammatical errors.
- You’re an analytical, strategic, and tactical thinker. You have the ability to take ideas, ground them in strategy, balance them against company-wide implications, and design effective tactical approaches.
- You’re flexible, but focused. You have the ability to excel in a rapidly growing environment and balance multiple priorities without losing sight of the big picture.
Where your team works:
Clio is currently transitioning to a workplace that is distributed by design. This means that Clio offers employees more choice: the opportunity to work from one of our hub offices across Canada, remotely, or a combination of both. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology, and culture to ensure our team members are able to do their best work whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
At Clio, we’re more than just a tech company. We’re transforming the practice of law in a permanent and meaningful way that’s bettering the lives of legal professionals while increasing access to justice for all.
We are high achievers who are setting new standards for what it means to be a tech company. In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time, and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
At Clio, you have the chance to not only do the best work of your career but work that is putting Canada on the global stage. We know our technology changes lives and we’re committed to making an impact. If that’s something that speaks to you—you belong here, too. Join us.
Learn more about our culture and benefits at clio.com/careers.